Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might have some life fuel for curry cels apparently most curries atleast the modern day ones are mainly caucasoids.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1583073966903.png

www.biorxiv.org

Tracing the biogeographical origin of South Asian populations using DNA SatNav
The Indian subcontinent includes India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, and Sri Lanka that collectively share common anthropological and cultural roots. Given the enigmatic population structure, complex history and genetic heterogeneity of populations from this region, their biogeographical...
www.biorxiv.org
www.biorxiv.org

1583074060109.png

That's what i got from this anyways

its mostly chin recession and a lack of hooding that ruins curries.
Also skin tone and body composition.They actually look somewhat white

its mostly chin recession and a lack of hooding that ruins curries.
Also skin tone and body composition.They actually look somewhat white

Life fuel you wanna know what would cure it though god like atlantids breeding.Off course then they would breed with their own women first so the white genes don't die out but then they would breed with the ethnics why ? eugenics needs to happen so we don't get the modern nigger looks in indians

Life fuel you wanna know what would cure it though god like atlantids breeding.Off course then they would breed with their own women first so the white genes don't die out but then they would breed with the ethnics why ? eugenics needs to happen so we don't get the modern nigger looks in indians
brutal

Exactly the nigger genes is from the abo breeding thankully with 4/5 generations you can get rid of their subhuman genes

one day the curries will mog the rice

Something to be positive about

How is this suppose to make me happy
:rolleyes:

Identify as whatever you want, if you aren't white you aren't desired.

shitskin cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back