Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I might have potential PTSD from a foid, anyone else on same page?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Long story so I will make this brief:

I remember senior year I finally had the balls to ask out foids and I kept failing at it but I stuck my head up and kept going. Fast forward I turned 18 and literally a week later some fucking soulless foid had to falsely accuse me of rape just for an ego boost and even blackmailed me. I remember being falsely accuse of rape like yesterday and its fucking terrifying, if it hadn't been for my wrestling coach I would be in a prison cell right now and be a sex offender for something I didn't do.

Ever since that day I couldn't talk to foids anymore because that fear of being falsely accused lingers the shit out of me and that day I was crying and angry because I thought my life was literally over that day and if I had a gun I would have fucking killed myself that day.

SEIZURE WARNING: FLASHING RAINBOW GIF by crud41 on DeviantArt

I hope you leanred your lesson negro

Long story so I will make this brief:

I remember senior year I finally had the balls to ask out foids and I kept failing at it but I stuck my head up and kept going. Fast forward I turned 18 and literally a week later some fucking soulless foid had to falsely accuse me of rape just for an ego boost and even blackmailed me. I remember being falsely accuse of rape like yesterday and its fucking terrifying, if it hadn't been for my wrestling coach I would be in a prison cell right now and be a sex offender for something I didn't do.

Ever since that day I couldn't talk to foids anymore because that fear of being falsely accused lingers the shit out of me and that day I was crying and angry because I thought my life was literally over that day and if I had a gun I would have fucking killed myself that day.
Inb4 redditfags laugh at you for this and accuse you of actually being a creep because women can do no wrong in their eyes.

Inb4 redditfags laugh at you for this and accuse you of actually being a creep because women can do no wrong in their eyes.
:foidSoy::"It WAs yOUr faULt YoU ShOuLDnT bE s CreEp"

Also :foidSoy: when a :foidSoy: gets looked at for 0.01 sec at gym:
"IT IS NEVER A WOMANS FAULT IF SHE GETS CREEPED ON"

I would've made those allegations a reality.

Fucking whore tell me that foids name and address so we can pay her a visit :feelshmm: (In Gta 4)
breaking bad gun GIF

Fucking whore tell me that foids name and address so we can pay her a visit :feelshmm:
breaking bad gun GIF
Fuck I wished I saved that shit because my friend "doxxed" her but I knew someone on discord (who went to jail sadly) who would have posted all her sensitive shit all over the dark web like SS number and shit

Fuck I wished I saved that shit because my friend "doxxed" her but I knew someone on discord (who went to jail sadly) who would have posted all her sensitive shit all over the dark web like SS number and shit
The whore deserves to be punished

I just searched that number and found that.