Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I might have met an autist on the bus today

StonePath

StonePath

Greycel
I sat next to a man who was around the age of 40. He had his phone placed on his bag as support while watching some videos.

However he couldn't sit still. He would fidget around every few seconds, moving his hands in random directions but in short bursts.

wish i was that low inhib

i always hide all my tics and small outbursts until i get home

I sat next to a man who was around the age of 40. He had his phone placed on his bag as support while watching some videos.

However he couldn't sit still. He would fidget around every few seconds, moving his hands in random directions but in short bursts.
I honestly dont believe that real aspies existed before gen Y(i know that the syndrom was defined in 40s but i personally never seen any autists older than 37)

I honestly dont believe that real aspies existed before gen Y(i know that the syndrom was defined in 40s but i personally never seen any autists older than 37)
I'm not sure how old he is but he might have been in his 30s.

can you pm me what you do? or say here?
i say certain sentences/words out loud, like when i have a cringy memory ill make a sound which kind of sounds like 'Nuyuhh'

some call it autistic screeching

or when im happy ill start flapping my hands and ill start to hum high pitched noises

plenty more of those but these two are most frequent

i say certain sentences/words out loud, like when i have a cringy memory ill make a sound which kind of sounds like 'Nuyuhh'

or when im happy ill start flapping my hands and ill start to hum high pitched noises

life of the party. ty for sharing.

mang :fuk: