Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I might have invented the term “Chadpreet”

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Cause I remember when I first said it, I never heard it before. I remember it was either late 2016 or early 2017 and I was chilling in the park next to my office browsing r/incels. There was a thread about attractive curry’s and I used the term “Chadpreet Thundertikka”, obviously the Thundertikka didn’t stick. I got a whole lot of upsoys and kudos for how creative the term was and guys were saying they will definitely use it

I am 80% sure I invented it, if someone can not find it being mentioned before the timeframe I mentioned it then I probably did.

This may be my enduring legacy to the world when I eventually rope. It’s on news websites, documentaries and FBI memos

That's actually cool, if you're not bullshiting

Hand on my heart my story is true. However, there is a chance I may have seen it first and just recycled it but I don’t think I did
I believe you. You're one of the oldest accounts here.

Lmfao, that’s fucking awesome. I guess I have you to credit for my handle, as “Chudpreet” would never exist without “Chadpreet.”

Thank you for creating one of my favorite blackpill terms :feelsYall:

Last edited:
The park in the story:

IMG 2620

Sue for copyright to the term

Accomplishmentsmogs me :feelsrope:

Cause I remember when I first said it, I never heard it before. I remember it was either late 2016 or early 2017 and I was chilling in the park next to my office browsing r/incels. There was a thread about attractive curry’s and I used the term “Chadpreet Thundertikka”, obviously the Thundertikka didn’t stick. I got a whole lot of upsoys and kudos for how creative the term was and guys were saying they will definitely use it

I am 80% sure I invented it, if someone can not find it being mentioned before the timeframe I mentioned it then I probably did.

This may be my enduring legacy to the world when I eventually rope. It’s on news websites, documentaries and FBI memos
Congratulations! And it does make sense since you're one of the oldest users on here.

Crazy. It’s funny that a curry invented it, it sounds too stereotypical so I assumed someone of amother race invented it.