Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I might have found a guy who can uglymog blackops2cel at any moment

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
So there is this guy who i see regulary in my college who is so hilariously ugly, i don´t know his name nor i don´t anything about him tbh but i often see him laughing with his friends which means he still pretty bluepilled despite being so horrendous.
He has a hug ass jew nose, he has no chin and his hairstyle is pathetic like pics below.
Kuk
Keke

So what do you think? is e truest cel of them all?

Hairmogs me.

He is white, mogs me.

JFL at this thread

Is this him?
latest

jfl these JBW copers in every topic

He is not white.
In the picture he looks very white ;)

If the guy you're describing is an ethnic and looks like in the picture, then I mog him completely.

So there is this guy who i see regulary in my college who is so hilariously ugly, i don´t know his name nor i don´t anything about him tbh but i often see him laughing with his friends which means he still pretty bluepilled despite being so horrendous.
He has a hug ass jew nose, he has no chin and his hairstyle is pathetic like pics below.
View attachment 59488View attachment 59489
So what do you think? is e truest cel of them all?
Holy fucking shit, that's literally me. JFL, strike up a conversation with me next time you see me.

Bro, I really hope you don't go to my college because what you're describing and that picture describes my appearance perfectly.

Ever considered becoming a professional sketch artist?

uglymog=inversemog=1/mog

He mogs me, we share the same noise. I have a chin but he mogs my baldness with his hair (even if its shit)

He is not fat, mogs me.

Plenty of guys uglymog st. Blackops2cel they just don't have the exposure or fame of our saint.