Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I might have an aneurysm

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I was gymcelling 2 months ago and after I finished benching I got a really bad pain in the back of my head (https://incels.is/threads/excruciating-pain-on-the-back-of-my-head-when-gymcelling.240422/)

I went back the next day and did the same thing and it happened again. I assume it was because I didn't warm up and didn't breath properly.
Well, the pain hasn't went away since. I went to the hospital today to get a scan and my skull is fine but they think I may have fucked up a blood vessel or something so I have to spend 300 fucking euro on an MRA scan.
Fuck this shit, bros. I was so excited to start gymcelling properly again and then this happened. What do.
This shit isn't even supposed to happen to young people. Another great example of incel genetics.

Like a brain aneurysm? Once that shit starts bleeding it's pretty much over for you boyo (for real). You might even have to get surgery to have it removed tbh.

Like a brain aneurysm? Once that shit starts bleeding it's pretty much over for you boyo (for real). You might even have to get surgery to have it removed tbh.
damn, srs? Like i'll be ded? I'm not sure tbh. I'll be getting the scan in a few weeks to find out. I'm tempted to start gymcelling before then but it's probably not such a good idea.
Guess i'll have to look at my noodle arms for a little while longer.

damn, srs? Like i'll be ded? I'm not sure tbh. I'll be getting the scan in a few weeks to find out. I'm tempted to start gymcelling before then but it's probably not such a good idea.
Guess i'll have to look at my noodle arms for a little while longer.
Well I don't want to scare you brocel. I don't know what it might be in your case but:

You will get an MRA to get it checked and then you'll have certainty.

However, there is always the danger that a cerebral aneurysm starts to bleed/tear. Many people live for years with an aneurysm in their brain and never notice it (no symptoms) - then the aneurysm, which has spread/grown in advance, starts to bleed and they die within minutes. But the chance that an aneurysm starts bleeding in a year is around 1% so it's certainly not over for you.

Well I don't want to scare you brocel. I don't know what it might be in your case but:

You will get an MRA to get it checked and then you'll have certainty.

However, there is always the danger that a cerebral aneurysm starts to bleed/tear. Many people live for years with an aneurysm in their brain and never notice it (no symptoms) - then the aneurysm, which has spread/grown in advance, starts to bleed and they die within minutes. But the chance that an aneurysm starts bleeding in a year is around 1% so it's certainly not over for you.
Thanks, bro. I really hope I just pulled a muscle in my head or something and i'll be able to get back to gymcelling without dying soon enough.

Over for no medical insurance cels
I'm in Europe. I could get it for free but i'd have to wait a year or more that way, so i'd rather just pay and get it done in less than a month.

Thanks, bro. I really hope I just pulled a muscle in my head or something and i'll be able to get back to gymcelling without dying soon enough.

I'm in Europe. I could get it for free but i'd have to wait a year or more that way, so i'd rather just pay and get it done in less than a month.
you're good man. You won't die. Worst thing that could happen would be a surgery. But I even doubt that. There are many things that can cause odd sensations in your body. I've had horrible neck pain that started after working out as well... to this day I don't know why. I had numerous medical examinations after I collapsed at school a few years ago for no reason. It turned out that I am in perfect health but that was years ago.