Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I might have Adult-onset Gigantism (Acromegaly)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Even if I don't have that, it doesn't matter. In the end my body has become a lop-sided mess no matter the cause. All of my bitching about my back was actually from a direct result of my bone structure twisting and fucking up. I'm a fucking potato now.

Mogs me at being a giant

Mogs me at being a giant
I fucking wish. I'd get some chad facial features if it were 100% gigantism, but as of right now ins just ruining every fucking joint in my body LMAO. We'll fucking see, but I am prone to benign tumors which is why I'm leaning Gigantism

You should start a wrestling career before it's too late.

You should start a wrestling career before it's too late.

just wrestlemaxx theory

If it's Adult onset it means you won't grow in height but in width, there are a lot of problems that come with Acromegaly.

I wish you good luck.

If it's Adult onset it means you won't grow in height but in width, there are a lot of problems that come with Acromegaly.

I wish you good luck.
Couldn't he get something from the doc to prevent his growth plates from closing?