Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might have a problem.

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Recruit
★★
I have an obsession with watching girls on tiktok live and screen recording them. Usually if they show their belly and/or legs. I might have a problem.

Problem? :feelshehe:

Just buy a bigger hard drive. :feelsthink:

It’s alright bro. Lots of us have our fetishes. Screen record as many of them as you want. Just don’t give them any likes or simp for them in any way.

It’s alright bro. Lots of us have our fetishes. Screen record as many of them as you want. Just don’t give them any likes or simp for them in any way.
Not even comment on their live?

Not even comment on their live?
No bro. Stop simping. You are only boosting their egos and you won’t get anything out of it. Just screen record it and don’t give their content any likes or comments. Be like a parasite who simply records their content without giving them anything in return. :feelsdevil: That’s what I do. I won’t contribute to inflating women’s egos and smv.

It's annoying to not be able to just DL the shit... Scrs are inefficient