Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might get kicked out of high school today

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I disrespected some guy who died recently over some girl on social media and a bunch of normalfags was sharing my response. It’s over. :feelscry:

How did he die over some girl? He was rejected and roped?

How did he die over some girl? He was rejected and roped?

No no. The guy got assaulted by her ex boyfriend and killed and there was video of it. So I went on the dead guy’s page and said a bunch of shit.

OP = based

Fuck the school system tbh.
First we are lonely and when we talk shit, we get kicked out of schools or jobs.

Only Chad wins

No no. The guy got assaulted by her ex boyfriend and killed and there was video of it. So I went on the dead guy’s page and said a bunch of shit.
y would u do that? u just set urself up to be bullied lol

y would u do that? u just set urself up to be bullied lol

Because I’m a real nigga tbh. I don’t get bullied. When I say fuck you, it’s fuck you forever tbh. I didn’t like him before he died.

You can always get a GED and become a cop or correctional officer beating ppl you don’t like for 75k a year.
The Joo gibs good benefits for gubbermint control.
Truee

is kicking people out of schools popular in your country
ngl here you'd probably be forced to remove the post and then host some lesson about "respecting the dead" as punishment, no one really kicks kids out of schools unless they actually kill someone

is kicking people out of schools popular in your country
ngl here you'd probably be forced to remove the post and then host some lesson about "respecting the dead" as punishment, no one really kicks kids out of schools unless they actually kill someone

Hmm maybe idk it’s a school in America so who knows.. my school is “big” on bullying even though my bully got suspended for only one day. Oh and also, the dead guy didn’t even go anywhere near my school. Jfl.

They have no right to kick you out for that. check out the laws and rules, point out them when they try to kick you out.

They have no right to kick you out for that. check out the laws and rules, point out them when they try to kick you out.

They’ll have no proof either. I deleted everything

They’ll have no proof either. I deleted everything
I mean even if you didn't they literally have no right to kick you out for this shit.

Why would you go on the page of a guy who was murdered and insult him?

based and low inhib

NepgearWTF
I am not low inhib enough to do that. DAMN!

I disrespected some guy who died recently over some girl on social media and a bunch of normalfags was sharing my response. It’s over. :feelscry:
Just delete whatever you said and claim they edited it via google inspect or sh00p, also nice one :feelsokman:

Why would you go on the page of a guy who was murdered and insult him?
Cause hes an insecure loser who needs to feel superior for once. Waits till the guy is dead to make fun of him online wow you are so tough

Cause hes an insecure loser who needs to feel superior for once. Waits till the guy is dead to make fun of him online wow you are so tough

Maybe the guy was an asshole?

Because I’m a real nigga tbh. I don’t get bullied. When I say fuck you, it’s fuck you forever tbh. I didn’t like him before he died.
bbc slayer? fak

Maybe the guy was an asshole?
And he still sounds like a bitch writing online "haha he died so funny". Go say it to their faces if you really want to have an effect on them. Otherwise youre some attention seeking loser who thinks dark humour is still funny

ngl depends. if its a public school thats big on bullying youll probably get suspended

my school is “big” on bullying even though my bully got suspended for only one day. Oh and also, the dead guy didn’t even go anywhere near my school. Jfl.
:blackpill:

just make bad decisions theory, there was absolutely nothing to gain

If they kick you out, you should rEtuRn the favor

Can you get kicked out for such thing in burgerland?

Didn’t get kicked out or called to the office, tomrorow is Friday though so who knows what’ll happen. Some fucker tried to confront me and let’s just say he won’t be trying that again lol.

Didn’t get kicked out or called to the office, tomrorow is Friday though so who knows what’ll happen. Some fucker tried to confront me and let’s just say he won’t be trying that again lol.
Chad youngcel, get off this forum if this isn’t a larp

Last edited:
very based, fuck the cucks

Holy shit ok the guy who stabbed him got arrested I won’t say too much but the guy is LITERALLy chad Lmfaoo

Sucks to be you but at least you had a bit of fun kek well done tbh

nah bro don’t be sad lmao

Imagine using social media in 2019.

Truee
Ehrenloser.

Gangstahmaxxing at its best. Go for it.

He was prob whiteknighting so deserved it.

OPs got some problems. Every post from him I see is some pretty intense account of something bad or another. Hope you find peace one day @Bleachcel

I think you will be ok. Should be protected under 1st amendment as long as you didn’t threaten anyone.

Just dont admit theory?

OPs got some problems. Every post from him I see is some pretty intense account of something bad or another. Hope you find peace one day @Bleachcel

I’ll always fight through. WE WILL PREVAIL.

Just dont admit theory?

Yeah that’s what I’ll try to do unless they have over whelming evidence.

I think you will be ok. Should be protected under 1st amendment as long as you didn’t threaten anyone.

I hope so too. I didn’t threaten anyone but yea

What'd you say?

I'm surprised I wasn't kicked out of school when I got blamed for making a trolling page on Instagram. My friend showed me the page's posts and they weren't even bad, they were just immaturely targeting people from my school, but everyone was mad and blaming it on me for some reason. I got confronted by the principal and I explained to him that I didn't even have a smartphone necessary to make it.