Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ''i might get downvoted...''

To koniec

To koniec

BETRAYED BY HIS OWN GENES
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/1fzkrnv/comment/lr2cfmc/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Zrzut ekranu 2024 10 09 202807

:feelskek:

I hate this cuckit mentality, herdism at it's best

@Lv99_BixNood
@thespanishcel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@PersonalityChad

afraid of getting dislikes on reddit LOL

Reminds me of the r/unpopularopinion subcuckit, where all "unpopular" opinions are actually super popular with redditoids JFL. Reddit is the largest echo chamber in history

Reminds me of the r/unpopularopinion subcuckit, where all "unpopular" opinions are actually super popular with redditoids JFL. Reddit is the largest echo chamber in history
I would say that it's largest goychamber but would say that it's biggest one along with some YT comment sections in today internet

At least and 4chan there isn't upvote system

Tbh realized that if ( God forbids ) master or fatgoy will implement such system, forum would also change in negative way..

Reddit is unbelievably cucked. The internet was better when discussion happened on decentralized forums like this one. Now its all on cringe platform like reddit that are controlled by the globohomo.

Reddit is unbelievably cucked. The internet was better when discussion happened on decentralized forums like this one. Now its all on cringe platform like reddit that are controlled by the globohomo.
This, i hate the modern hypercentralized internet where there are like only 5 giant websites all sharing the same exact garbage content with each other. We need to bring the geocities era back.