Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I might be the only truecel in this forum

achref

achref

idk how to kill myself
-
yea seriously like i see a lot of users here has standards and talking about i would remain celibate and not date that and this, while me i would date a fucking landwhale , autistic foid or whatever it just has to be a female that has a vagina and hole i dont care if she's short fat ugly i dont give a fuck i need a female in my life im 3.5/10 so yea i cant even get attention from ugly fat foids :feelsUnreal:
its fucking over
its fucking overrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Greycel tales

I needed this laugh

yea seriously like i see a lot of members here has standards and talking about i would remain celibate and not date that and this, while me i would date a fucking landwhale , autistic foid or whatever it just has to be a female that has a vagina and hole i dont care if she's short fat ugly i dont give a fuck i need a female in my life im 3.5/10 so yea i cant even get attention from ugly fat foids :feelsUnreal:
its fucking over
its fucking overrrrrrrrrrrr
I am with you Bro. But don’t forget that many users here are playing character. They say „that bitch is ugly“ online to every pic posted, but irl they would simp hard for these women.

I am with you Bro. But don’t forget that many users here are playing character. They say „that bitch is ugly“ online to every pic posted, but irl they would simp hard for these women.
you can tell if they are joking or no , a lot of users really does has standards and they wouldnt approach below average foids

this ngl

you can tell if they are joking or no , a lot of users really does has standards and they wouldnt approach below average foids
Sure but I don’t care. They will die alone and that’s what they deserve.
miami vice ok GIF

>literal richfag.

Fuck you asshole

I think it depends on age tbh, most oldcels don't care about that anymore

Not your fault king. Not your fucking fault. Nothing wrong with you either, you’re a king on the inside you didn’t deserve this fucking life, you aren’t insane, you aren’t a bad person, this world made you what you look like and made you act crazy because nobody ever gave a fuck about you. Don’t listen to the world man, I understand you, go get some hard excercise and listen to your favorite music and understand that I for one know your pain and you matter.

View: https://open.spotify.com/track/2HdjEa5BP2VACt1velDTIk?si=rbBckAsQSMm9CaOG_RnQhQ&dl_branch=1

Shitty cope, no one here has it as bad as me

cope. everyone on here is truecel

Well if ur rich u could easily surgermax to be above average

Userimage 1947642

Not your fault king. Not your fucking fault. Nothing wrong with you either, you’re a king on the inside you didn’t deserve this fucking life, you aren’t insane, you aren’t a bad person, this world made you what you look like and made you act crazy because nobody ever gave a fuck about you. Don’t listen to the world man, I understand you, go get some hard excercise and listen to your favorite music and understand that I for one know your pain and you matter.

View: https://open.spotify.com/track/2HdjEa5BP2VACt1velDTIk?si=rbBckAsQSMm9CaOG_RnQhQ&dl_branch=1

thanks , but excercing bro lol it doesnt help on long run

don't listten to @Idlevillagercel faggot if i was rich i wouldv done it since a long time
Bitch stop being so goddamn stingy and get a dick enlargement surgery already

:ahegao::ahegao:
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

shit for real? fuck OP another bragger faggot like CCP maxxer

rich tallfag = fakecel no debate.
I think he's waiting for his daddy to die to get the inheritance iirc

This will be his face when he gets the news:
30793.jpg

Jfl this is not the same dude. Can’t you see the guy on the left is 40 yo while the right guy looks like 30. Compare the skin of his neck!
Nah they are the same. The implant streched the skin of his neck.

yall a bunch of faggots suck my dick

Jfl this is not the same dude. Can’t you see the guy on the left is 40 yo while the right guy looks like 30. Compare the skin of his neck!
The implant itself + submentoplasty

Bet you don't even have any deformities OP.
"Bohoo but im a truecel" :feelshaha:

while me i would date a fucking landwhale , autistic foid or whatever it just has to be a female that has a vagina and hole i dont care if she's short fat ugly i dont give a fuck i need a female in my life im 3.5/10 so yea i cant even get attention from ugly fat foids
also me

The most obvious larp. Written like a foid.

always the banned niggers claiming to be truecel

Lots of fakecels or tempcels on this site, they will be gone from this site in a year or two because they are too busy spending time with their harem of sluts