Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I might be norwooding

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've always had a very high up widows peak since birth, just shit genes but right now it seems there might be a little recession on temples as well.

I can't tell. My hair is too long because of Covid. Once barbers open up again and I cut it short I'll clearly be able to see my hairline and know definitively or not.

If I am then man, I'm not even 30 yet. I know users here have norwooded since teens which is just extra brutal but this is bad enough.

I pray once I get a haircut my hairline isn't recessed at the temples. I will be very depressed.

You're saving up for hair transplants though right?

If you're even thinking that you might be Norwooding, you're Norwooding.

Most white guys start balding in their 20s. I hate to sound negative but it is very rare for someone to retain their hairline until they are 30. You should get transplants and start something like finasteride if you really want to keep your hair

Most white guys start balding in their 20s. I hate to sound negative but it is very rare for someone to retain their hairline until they are 30. You should get transplants and start something like finasteride if you really want to keep your hair
Tell me something I don't know. :feelsbadman:

Fin + minox + nizoral, I know. But those can cause limp dick.

You're saving up for hair transplants though right?
Honestly if I am norwooding and I can't salvage it I might just unironically roidmaxx then

Still a while away, at worst I'm nw1.5 right now so I will just wait and see and lookinto options

I started balding in my mid teens and I've made my peace with it.

Brutal. Try and get a view of the back of your head as thinning there is the final nail in the coffin.