Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I might be kicked out of my University due to threatening foids.

UserHusayn

UserHusayn

Greycel
Just read the community charge letter for yourselves and make of it what you will.

The intent of Student Conduct and Community Standards is to support each student as he/she interacts with the [University's name hidden for privacy concerns] Student Conduct Review System. The Student Conduct Review System is an internal administrative process used by the University to resolve allegations of misconduct made against our students. All [University's name hidden for privacy concerns] students are subject to the rules and regulations outlined in the Code of Student Conduct. This letter provides you with notice that it is alleged that you have violated one or more of these rules and regulations.

University Police and staff members in the Office of the Dean of Students have informed me that you have been identified as the person who, on multiple occasions during the Spring 2024 semester, allegedly sent messages via email, text message, and social media accounts to several [University's name hidden for privacy concerns] students instructing them to "commit suicide." Specifically, it is alleged that in February and March you sent members of the Arab Student Union text messages stating "anyways go fuck yourself," "please commit suicide," "anyways, I wish for you, and that bitch who reported me to kill your selves(sic)," and "fuck you, fuck your fucking club, and fucking die." It is further alleged that on March 15, you met with a staff member in the Office of the Dean of Students office regarding these messages where you were informed that these messages were inappropriate and must stop immediately. A [University's name hidden for privacy concerns] Police investigation then revealed that you allegedly created an anonymous account and on May 23, sent another [University's name hidden for privacy concerns] student affiliated with the Arab Student Union a message stating "Fuck you! You deserve to die you unbearable piece of shit. Every day walking on this campus is a pain JUST BECAUSE OF YOU, and I'm sick of it. You should really consider suicide, only that will make our campus Slightly better. FUCK you you fucking dyke. Words cannot express how much I hate you. I have been mauling over how much I hate you to an obsessive extent for a year AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. Please, here's step by step instructions on how to hang you self: https://archive.is/wMAdx". Additionally, it is alleged that on April 9, 2024 you sent a [University's name hidden for privacy concerns] student an anonymous email stating, "You don't know me, but I very much know who you are. I have the misfortune of seeing you on this campus and I can not take it anymore. As if this campus was not ugly enough already, your mere presence is making this even more unbearable. I hate you. I'm sorry, but I just have to let this out. Every time I see you it makes me sick, and I can't take it anymore. I am filled with so much anger, and I need to somehow get it out. You are unbearable and I seriously think you should look into hanging yourself. Sincerely, Anonymous [University's name hidden for privacy concerns] Student. Additionally, it is alleged that on May 23, 2024, the same student received an anonymous Instagram message containing substantially similar language. A [University's name hidden for privacy concerns] police investigation revealed that your [University's name hidden for privacy concerns] address was associated with the anonymous email account that sent this student the message and your phone number was associated with the anonymous Instagram account. Rule 2 of the [University's name hidden for privacy concerns] of Student Conduct prohibits failure to cease repetitive unwanted behavior directed toward a particular individual or individuals and threatening behavior. Rule 16 of the Code of Student Conduct prohibits failure to comply with a reasonable and lawful request or directions by a University official. Therefore, you are being charged with violating the Code of Student Conduct:

My response:

I fucking hate foids so much. They threaten me with bizarre accusations, even YELL at me, and when I try to retaliate I get hit with a community charge letter. Why do fucking foids do this? They have the audacity to yell at me in front of everyone that I'm creepy and this and that. A foid has yelled at me in front of the whole class to "shut up", very loudly might I ad, so everyone could hear.

Why do fucking foids do this? If they yell at a man, they just sort of expect the man to take it. But if the man dares retaliate, they report him to the police.

least obvious infiltrator

TLDR but will read if abridged

Don’t let anyone know you have an account in here = no issue

Please someone at least offer some decent advice or solidarity.

I'm sure that happened GrAY

Did not fucking read you GrAY faggot.

Fuck off and also shoot yourself in the head.