Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might be danger right now...

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
This is not a fucking drill, my parents found out I got a new job and now I encountered my mom before I left the house and I am still shaking badly even though I am safe at a resturant rn, they want to hopefully just have a serious conversation and thats all when I get home but thats very unlikely considering how many bad decisions I have made like ignoring my step dad's phone calls when he told me "Call me before you leave the house" and now he 99% likely enraged as he had to mention I live rent free in his home and I get off work at 9PM today.

This is not a fucking drill, my parents found out I got a new job and now I encountered my mom before I left the house and I am still shaking badly even though I am safe at a resturant rn, they want to hopefully just have a serious conversation and thats all when I get home but thats very unlikely considering how many bad decisions I have made like ignoring my step dad's phone calls when he told me "Call me before you leave the house" and now he 99% likely enraged as he had to mention I live rent free in his home and I get off work at 9PM today.
The fuck are they gonna do? You just have to man up and scream back in their faces, or if you can't do that, bide your time and take it like a man. THEN REALLY FUCK THEM UP THE NEXT TIME THEY NEED SOMETHING FROM YOU OR YOU FIND AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO.

I have drills

The fuck are they gonna do? You just have to man up and scream back in their faces, or if you can't do that, bide your time and take it like a man. THEN REALLY FUCK THEM UP THE NEXT TIME THEY NEED SOMETHING FROM YOU OR YOU FIND AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO.
Nah, I dont want to attack them because I gotta be on good behavior or I will get kicked out

Curb stomp him
"I am so hard on these kids so they can be successful"

Meanwhile... chad's parents are nice to him and don't treat the house as if its a warzone

Gotta show him you can`t be bullied around
He might be able to counter my attacks as he is

1. Bigger than me by 20 lbs
2. Been to prison for 5 years

Not to mention he said something like "I don't care what karate you know, I will fuck you up" once when we almost fought

Meanwhile... chad's parents are nice to him and don't treat the house as if its a warzone
Yeah it`s fucking brutal how parents treat their truecel kids

He might be able to counter my attacks as he is

1. Bigger than me by 20 lbs
2. Been to prison for 5 years

Not to mention he said something like "I don't care what karate you know, I will fuck you up" once when we almost fought
Give me your location i`ll fucking curb him for you

Give me your location i`ll fucking curb him for you (in GTA)
I wish JFL, we have fought before but its been many years since I last did it.

Why is your mom dating an ex convict i thought personality mattered :feelskek:
That ex convict has anger issues too possibly from PTSD he has

Also, she tells me personality matters JFL yet married to him

That ex convict has anger issues too possibly from PTSD he has

Also, she tells me personality matters JFL yet married to him
How long till you are expected to be home

How long till you are expected to be home
Parents want me home by 9PM

Might take a redbull incase he gets too up close jfl

3:36PM

Fuck I wished I can work a 12 hour shift in my wagie cagie safe haven
so basically a little more than 5 hours to prepare

Do you actually think he is gonna try fight you has he ever hit you before

Give me your location i`ll fucking curb him for you
Nvm I take it back

I remembered what he said is what untrained people tend to say just to scare you even though I am a victim weight ectomorph curry. Still even though this has like a very low chance of ending up physical I gotta stand my ground

so basically a little more than 5 hours to prepare

Do you actually think he is gonna try fight you has he ever hit you before
We got up close to each other because we had screaming battles that turned physical then calmed down after a while

Nvm I take it back

I remembered what he said is what untrained people tend to say just to scare you even though I am a victim weight ectomorph curry. Still even though this has like a very low chance of ending up physical I gotta stand my ground
I`d unironically be down to fight him if i lived near you i haven`t fought in years since my Bjj days

We got up close to each other because we had screaming battles that turned physical then calmed down after a while
He sounds like a complete cunt you gotta defend yourself bait him into hitting you then call the police :lul:

He sounds like a complete cunt you gotta defend yourself bait him into hitting you then call the police :lul:
Nah dont bait then I will end up in prison

Just gotta hope for best case scenario that I get a serious lecture

You need to learn some self defense or try get muscle

I hate mean parents like yours. That’s why I’m glad my parents were alright for the most part. Sucks you gotta deal with them

You need to learn some self defense or try get muscle
I do muay thai and BJJ

I cant build muscle because I am a curry ectomorph at 160 lbs

channel your inner nigger and whoop his bitch ass

Why would your parents be made that you got a new job??

Why would your parents be made that you got a new job??
Because apparently I have to be employed by the same employer to get a mortgage but reddit told me otherwise that I am able to get a mortgage