Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might be clinically retarded

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★★
  • Delayed speech :yes:
  • Behaviour problems:yes:
  • Slow in learning:no:
  • Explosive tantrums:f:
  • Delayed in developments like walking ?
  • Difficulty remembering things:yes:
  • Mood disorders:yes:
  • Anxiety disorders:yes:
  • Hearing problems:yes:
  • Seizures:no:
fuck man:feelsbadman:

xhidF0i8n2Lq-FXQIXRo4Xn4naNeoceyzvTJ3V49404.jpg

Can't blame women for not wanting you when you're so deficient.

Over for retardcels.

I wasn't deficient back than, before I used any kind of drug that I can get in my hands. I had pretty good grades and I did well on standardized tests like SAT, ACT and Mensa IQ test.

No """women"""(I want a girl not a post wall used up roastie aka women, so I couldn't care less about wheter they want me or not) ever wanted me back than, back in my school girls weren't interested in your grades at all.

So yes, maybe you can argue that women doesn't want a deficient guy but I can certainly say that girls won't mind you even if you are severely mentally retarded if you are good looking.

This is all anecdotal so I don't really know :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
That is 'explosive tantrums'.

Yes, anything else youde like to humble brag about? This is the same fucking idiot that think autism is made up btw.

Yes, anything else youde like to humble brag about? This is the same fucking idiot that think autism is made up btw.
Where the fuck am I humble bragging? I'm just speaking the truth and facts, that's what the blackpill is about.