Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I might be becoming a female incel. Help"

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★

@DarkStarDown @wereq @Grim_Reaper

4'11. Shes probably 6'0+ only

foids complaining about being short :feelshaha:

if only they knew

not one semi colon

4'11 landwhale and shitskin :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

55kg at 4'11. Landwhale is mad she cannot get a 6'2 chadlite.

> female incel
> online girlfriend
Sigh. Come on normgroids, it ain't that difficult. And no, breaking up with your girlfriend because she's asking you to hook her up with one of your acquaintances or hating a bitch for going back on her promise with some BS excuse is not misogyny.

She’s lesbian but mad other females get more attention from dudes? What?

She’s lesbian but mad other females get more attention from dudes? What?
Lesbians usually are like that. They hate men because they think men take away their women. It's no coincidence that the majority of them are feminists.

Hell I'd probably screw her if she's that afraid of being a femcel.

And that's the thing--she can probably find a guy for a hookup if she put in 1% of the effort any of us guys have.

That reminds me--true story--I had a lady friend some years back who was a virgin, and also an Indian. I offered to sleep with her, since it would be a new experience that she may as well try out. She declined; that's her business of course, though it's fair to say she's a volcel.

Yuck! These entitled foids need to remember to shower after they study.

By this logic all foids are femcels, becuase they all have had relationships in the past/got dumped by chad at least one. This is what happens when you let foids speak their minds.

Another Foid complaining after trying foolishly trying to punch above their weight

Ironically (I guess it's ironic) this woman would probably find at least a handful of us attractive. She could get laid if she wanted to.

Another Curry Shitskin probably out of still 1.5 bil people copes