Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I might be balding

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I just showered and after I got out I rubbed the back of my head. After I took my hand off I noticed like 20 hairs stuck to it.
This is the first time something like this has ever happened. Occasionally I see maybe 2 or 3 hairs but never this. If I have actually been visited by the Norwood Reaper and I will no longer be able to skullfraud then I am roping without a second thought. Fuck this :feelsrope:

is your dad, brother, or any male in your family bald or balding, OP?

Nooo bro not the NW, let us hope that you’re not balding because if you are then it is beyond over. I’m afraid i’ll bald later on because my dad is bald, let us pray to ALLAH that it doesn’t happen ( i’m not muslim btw )

That's not how male pattern baldness works. Norwooding usually takes years and it's not that your hair is falling out but that the hair that naturally falls out doesn't regrow as thick and as quick as it used to.
You could be losing hair but for a variety of different reasons. Environmental toxins, poor nutrition, stress, some hormonal thing, etc. If it's not male pattern baldness ("norwooding"), then it'll regrow when you fix whatever is causing it.

Finger crossed. Eat lots of liver.

Doubt bro. I also have a lot of hair shedding but normies and incels compliment on my only redeeming quality- my hair.

Balding starts at the temples and grows. Get on fin if you are worried

Age?

And how much do you have saved up? Ever since I became blackpilled I've always saved 100$ out of every paycheck for my emergency hair transplant fund.

Ever since I became blackpilled I've always saved 100$ out of every paycheck for my emergency hair transplant fund.
Good, you don't want to suddenly not be able to attract foids until you can get your transplant.

scariest thing for me. i hope we get a cure

Good, you don't want to suddenly not be able to attract foids until you can get your transplant.
we are past women at this point, This is about commanding respect as a man.

we are past women at this point, This is about commanding respect as a man.
If you want that, hit the gym. It's the one thing muscles actually help with.

HT is waiting for you bro

Mine is slowly forming a crown, I'm guessing it will be all gone in 2 or 3 years times