Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I might as well be called asexual at this point

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I am innately disgusted by landwhales and unkempt women.

I am repulsed by women with tattoos and/or piercings. Same with women who smoke, drink, or God forbid, do drugs.

Although I don't rule out attraction to non-Whites I would date within my race because I want my children to look like me.

I hate feminists and general progressive-left nonsense. If you're vegan and think the police are killing black people en masse, I probably don't want to have anything to do with you.

Probably by this point all women are eliminated, but the biggest filter has yet to come:

I'm disgusted by whores. If I find that you have Instagram pics showing off your ass, I instantly lose all attraction. If you've been railed by Chad at age 15, I lose all attraction.

Well guys, I guess that's all. Since every woman has been eliminated from my potential dating pool, you might as well consider me asexual.

Yeah, same for me. Many things that are popular with foids make me physically disgusted. What is the difference between dating a foid with a high body count and being gay? So many of them are trashy, say that I am coping but I'd rather stay incel than date the average foid.

Last edited:
I found the majority of foid you described disgusting but if you ask me I would still bang them raw

I found the majority of foid you described disgusting but if you ask me I would still bang them raw
Yeah, I understand. Probably I'd let go of many of these requirements if I just wnnted a good fuck.

But the truth is that I really just want a wife and children. And if you're stuck with her for the rest of your life, all whore traits will end up making you miserable --- assuming she doesn't just cheat on you.

I could probably drop a few of my requirements. A girl who drinks but doesn't get drunk at a party for instance. A moderately progressive girl is OK so long as she isn't annoying about it. But let's be honest: there still won't be any women that meet what I look for.

i tell people i'm asexual these days because its too embarrassing saying i dont have a gf at almost 21

women who smoke, drink, or God forbid, do drugs.
A lot of people might disagree with me on this one but nothing's worse than the smell of smoke whether it be tobacco or marijuana imo.
It gives me an acid reflux and/or nausea every time.

Why do you wish to have a family in a world like this?
Ultimately, our world is manifestly Darwinian, by which I mean that the only real thing that matters is to life is to live and pass on its genes. Not having children basically means that you have failed at the only real goal of life itself; you have fundamentally failed.

But I also want it out of spite. People want me dead. Turks and Arabs are ready to take over my lands. Jews lobby to flood my land with sub-Saharan African invaders. The propaganda machine pushes hard to promot miscegenation and homosexuality. The media spreads anti-White narratives to the point that most Whites aren't just demoralised; they downright hate themselves. In all, my world is fucked, yes, but I won't let the enemy win that easily.

Frankly, it'd be a dishonour to my ancestors, as well. My father was poor, my grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought in the war and worked until their death, and every generation before them likely worked their ass off to ensure I live in a good country. After all that, I should not just give in to its collapse.

People commonly mistake me for asexual irl since i don’t show the same enthusiasm for women as others my age, in reality most British women under 18 are already comparable to roasties. sad world :feelspuke:

People commonly mistake me for asexual irl since i don’t show the same enthusiasm for women as others my age, in reality most British women under 18 are already comparable to roasties. sad world :feelspuke:
Same man. Having sex with a roastie is like putting your dick in a sock that a dozen men have cummed in. It's gross. Even if the sock was washed a hundred times, it's still gross.

Same man. Having sex with a roastie is like putting your dick in a sock that a dozen men have cummed in. It's gross. Even if the sock was washed a hundred times, it's still gross.
I never understood why IT and other groups got so defensive when you tell them roasties aren’t appealing, it’s only reasonable that a virgin does it with another virgin so you’re on the same level and both understanding of each other’s mistakes. A virgin doing it with a roastie who can’t even feel anything… no better than masturbation really :cryfeels:

I am innately disgusted by landwhales and unkempt women.

I am repulsed by women with tattoos and/or piercings. Same with women who smoke, drink, or God forbid, do drugs.

Although I don't rule out attraction to non-Whites I would date within my race because I want my children to look like me.

I hate feminists and general progressive-left nonsense. If you're vegan and think the police are killing black people en masse, I probably don't want to have anything to do with you.

Probably by this point all women are eliminated, but the biggest filter has yet to come:

I'm disgusted by whores. If I find that you have Instagram pics showing off your ass, I instantly lose all attraction. If you've been railed by Chad at age 15, I lose all attraction.

Well guys, I guess that's all. Since every woman has been eliminated from my potential dating pool, you might as well consider me asexual.
Same, the blackpill shatters the perceived innocence of women and what is left behind is horrifying. I am still grateful for this though.

I would date an deformed ugly foid, but not an obese one as I'm not obese/fat/chubby myself

I would date an deformed ugly foid, but not an obese one as I'm not obese/fat/chubby myself
I feel the same way. Being ugly is just bad luck --- she cannot help it. But being fat is a major red flag as it indicates she's lazy and possibly insane.

Agree with everything except tattoos, piercings, and drugs. I am a degenerate so having a qt emo gf to do drugs with would b very nice:feelsaww:

Agree with everything except tattoos, piercings, and drugs. I am a degenerate so having a qt emo gf to do drugs with would b very nice:feelsaww:
Just don't be surprised when she gets spitroasted by two Chads, buddy boyo. :feelsokman: