Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I met up with another incels.co user IRL

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
We groped foids on the Tube and talked about going ER

And then we went fine dining

IMG 20200229 132646

Schopenhauer IQ

I must be blind cuz I don't see him

>imagine getting that instead of a fine slice of pizza

i feel sorry for you oxfordcel

I must be blind cuz I don't see him

We didn't want to get doxxed so I didn't feel comfortable zooming out, but you can see the outline of his bread plate at the edge of the table.

We didn't want to get doxxed so I didn't feel comfortable zooming out, but you can see the outline of his bread plate at the edge of the table.
Oh, ok

WAIT. Could this instead be a date...
With a foid?

Wtf is that fancy ass meal? How much did it cost?

kebab and pizza > faggy and sophisticated meals for rich people.

It is pretty blackpilling. :blackpill:

There's a noodlewhore and her family with a white Chadlite on the table next to us. She's a 4/10 and the Chadlite is 7/10 at least. JFL.

All of them except for the Chadlite have the characteristic red flush because they've gone through three bottles of Taittinger.
kebab and pizza > faggy and sophisticated meals for rich people.

Tbh the best thing about more upscale establishments is that each table provides more personal space, and that all tables are spaced farther out, giving you a sense of privacy.

Last edited:
Were you rude to the waitress?

that's some gay looking food

Saw it was marked as cope so you didn't actually

It was me obviously.

Probably illegal if true, and thus runs afoul of forum rules. You're not allowed to discuss illegal actvities.

Probably illegal if true, and thus runs afoul of forum rules. You're not allowed to discuss illegal actvities.
What was the crime?
Indecent exposure of subhuman face? :feelskek:

Imagine being able to afford good food, this was made by "I'm on financial aid and I can barely afford rice and beans" gang pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

If you can blow 400quid on a meal can't you get plastic surgery to try and ascend

It is pretty blackpilling. :blackpill:

There's a noodlewhore and her family with a white Chadlite on the table next to us. She's a 4/10 and the Chadlite is 7/10 at least. JFL.

All of them except for the Chadlite have the characteristic red flush because they've gone through three bottles of Taittinger.

Tbh the best thing about more upscale establishments is that each table provides more personal space, and that all tables are spaced farther out, giving you a sense of privacy.

or you could just eat pizza at home and have maximum privacy. JFL at paying for food, dumpster diving is the best.

Imagine being able to afford good food, this was made by "I'm on financial aid and I can barely afford rice and beans" gang pewpew.
View attachment 209936

You have a good soul.

How old are you ppecel? Been following for a while but never picked up

could you stop spreading your faggotry in every thread,please?

Such a small meal, how can someone feel full after eating that?

No that was just the first course.
View attachment 209936

Aren't Stanfordcels rich?
could you stop spreading your faggotry in every thread,please?

Why do you have to be mean
How old are you ppecel? Been following for a while but never picked up