Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I met up with a family friend’s daughter....

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Our families have known each other for ages, we are all Slavs by origin

Haven’t seen this girl in ten years. I thought I remembered her to be kinda hot with big tits.

I met up with her like 3 months ago now, and we walked around the city, got food and ***attempted*** to converse.

The reason I say attempted, is because she looked annoyed the whole time. Like she was disappointed her parents forced her to come meet me, because “he’s a good boy! You must be nice to him!” type thing. Since she last saw me, I went from NW1 to NW6/7 at age 24. So there’s that. I could see the massive disappointment in her face that I hadn’t become hot since the ten years ago we last saw each other. She was silent the whole time, or monosyllabic responses, and I was literally just following behind her as she walked being a clown making jokes impulsively cis that’s just my personality. Not that I wanted to entertain her, I don’t care.

But ya she showed complete disinterest and last two months didn’t even contact me, didn’t even say thanks for the fun hangout after that hangout

Just DEAD SILENCE. She only hung out with me because her parents forced her to, i goddamn guarantee it

She got fat too LMAO and ugly as fuck, utter pig-like landwhale. But even SHE!!!! a literal 2/10 disgusting creature, was disappointed and totally, silently, unambiguously rejected me and treated me like a dog

family meeting are suifuel tbh

You should have tried to kiss her. :feelshaha:

You should have left

Whats the point of enduring this kind of situations

No one makes me meet up with anyone because im subhuman trash

Treat her like shit the same way she treated you. No use getting rejected and shit on also.

You should have left

Whats the point of enduring this kind of situations
Idk half of me wanted to feel like I could MAKE her attracted to me or something

I was annoyed at her complete indifference and rudeness, and wanted the validation of knowing she was interested. Obviously that wasn’t gonna happen though. You know what I mean? Like the outing was shit anyway, at least her interest would have made me feel better that I’m attractive in some measure.

Do slavs often try to find love at family reunions?

thats happening so often unless you try so hard to be funny, she afraids you due to possibility that you might fell in love or want some sex

thats happening so often unless you try so hard to be funny, she afraids you due to possibility that you might fell in love or want some sex
UHH NOPE

the fucking arrogance

“Urgh, it will be inconvenient if he falls in love with me or tries to hit on me, so I better be a cold bitch so he doesn’t get any ideas”

bitch, Thankyou for the flattery it’s the exact opposite, I am uncomfortable with YOU falling in love with ME which will be really inconvenient because you’re not attractive enough for me, pig.

Hey I’d understand if I wasn’t her type but she was genuinely still nice about it and a nice, friendly, fun person

But she was cold, uncommunicative and very bitchy, so fuck her

Dont feel bad bro

Thats the exact reaction we get from females

Unless you're chad or jestermaxxed gay friend, no female will be excited talking to you

Her Smv is irrelevant, as a female she believes she is entitled to chad

I remember one time I caught up with a family friend foid I haven't seen in a while, she look at my face and said "You look... different."

Do slavs often try to find love at family reunions?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the daughters of family friend's dont even reply my greetings.
It's like i wasnt there.

She got fat too LMAO and ugly as fuck, utter pig-like landwhale. But even SHE!!!! a literal 2/10 disgusting creature, was disappointed and totally, silently, unambiguously rejected me and treated me like a dog

Even 2/10 chubby foids, if they're young, expect Chad-lite. We're completely invisible to them.

Grandmas and literal morbidly obese landwhales are becoming the only options left for us.