Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I met an incel today

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f9hcij/i_met_an_incel_today/

My friend and I were on the train, giggling over a stupid joke and cuddling. This encounter is made funnier by the fact that he is gay and I’m bi so we are very much friends. I don’t think it mattered to this guy.

He approaches from the end of the carriage with his phone held next to his chest. He says “you guys” and my friend was like “hey what’s up?”. He asked if we were together and we both just laughed. I think that pissed him off.

He said “good luck being breeded by an Asian” then spat at us. The coward walked off before we could respond. It felt like such a rude intrusion into me and my friend having fun, and afterwards we were scared that he may wait around or follow us.

I have not much more to say, except I guess we are never safe. Maybe he was joking, but I don’t think he gets that it immediately puts everyone on edge.

"Friends", "cuddling", of course they're both faggots :feelsclown:

They really think the average incel acts like this. In reality, we are just the shy guys who keep to ourselves usually

This doesn't sound believable like the rest of the stories about incels on that sub-reddit

brb going to walk around, find some chinks fucking whites and call them VILE RACEMIXING SCUM

wish me luck

Fag nigg got what dey deserve

I thought he was going to call her a foid and say she only wants chads and then get in a car and try to run everyone over, things incels do every day