Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I met a Tyrone on the bus today. Heres what we talked about

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
Very strange interaction today. I was sitting in th eback of the bus like usual, and this thugmaxxed Tyrone came on the bus. He was talking on the phone and this girl was on speaker phone. He was talking to a girl on the other end. She sounded like a white girl from what I could tell and her voice was really soft and feminine too. They were talking about how she really wanted him to come visit. Eventually he hung up the phone and the dude actually told me "Sorry bro I hope I didnt bother, you. THats the side girl and she pregnant. So she a little moody right now." I actually kind of chuckled. He told me that hes actually fucking TWO white girls at the same time and one of em is pregnant with his baby.

Dude was actually kind of nice to me but he was talking really aggressive and rude to the pregnant girl over the phone. And this dude was totally thugmaxxed as shit too. He had dreadlocks and huge muscles with tatoos and face tattoos.

And here I was just thinking to myself.... It would literally be a dream come true if I got a girl pregnant and got to be a dad one day. With a pregnant girl who would love me and want me to be with her and would actually want me to be in her life. WHo would want me to be part of the childs life and who would trust me to take care of her through her pegnancy.

Its not fair

Very strange interaction today. I was sitting in th eback of the bus like usual, and this thugmaxxed Tyrone came on the bus. He was talking on the phone and this girl was on speaker phone. He was talking to a girl on the other end. She sounded like a white girl from what I could tell and her voice was really soft and feminine too. They were talking about how she really wanted him to come visit. Eventually he hung up the phone and the dude actually told me "Sorry bro I hope I didnt bother, you. THats the side girl and she pregnant. So she a little moody right now." I actually kind of chuckled. He told me that hes actually fucking TWO white girls at the same time and one of em is pregnant with his baby.

Dude was actually kind of nice to me but he was talking really aggressive and rude to the pregnant girl over the phone. And this dude was totally thugmaxxed as shit too. He had dreadlocks and huge muscles with tatoos and face tattoos.

And here I was just thinking to myself.... It would literally be a dream come true if I got a girl pregnant and got to be a dad one day. With a pregnant girl who would love me and want me to be with her and would actually want me to be in her life. WHo would want me to be part of the childs life and who would trust me to take care of her through her pegnancy.

Its not fair
I often have the same interactions with chads and tyrones. These people are laid back and just worry about fucking beckies. Normies are where the true problem is.

Her personality detector failed

The absolute state of the white race @DarkStar do something about it

Typically it's Becky's who go for blacks

Its not fair
Inb4 the “nooooooooooooooooooo my glorious white race!!!” Copers

I would stab that Tyrone right there and then. If only I had a combat knife (FUCK YOU FBI)

white woman destroy their life for their fetish. They either end up dead or as single mothers. Sometimes they end up getting pimped too.

He is lying. White girls are objectively more attractive
The white race becoming the beauty standard fucked yo the whole world. Niggers are supposed to find niggers attractive.

I like sheboon girls but americuck sheboons are ugly because there fat

I would stab that Tyrone right there and then. If only I had a combat knife (FUCK YOU FBI)
Based
white woman destroy their life for their fetish. They either end up dead or as single mothers. Sometimes they end up getting pimped too.
They deserve it.
Typically it's Becky's who go for blacks
Ye, mainly lower-tier ones from what I've seen(LTBs)
The absolute state of the white race @DarkStar do something about it
I wish I could

Weird thing is that foids actually find that stuff attractive. Like they WANT to get treated like shit. I cant think of any other reason why they fall in love with gang members

tyrone doesn't talk he only fucks

if you actually met tyrone he would have fucked your mother and your daughter

It reads like a GTA parody, but its Real:dafuckfeels:

A ice pick in the ear would quietly fix his personality for good.

Weird thing is that foids actually find that stuff attractive. Like they WANT to get treated like shit. I cant think of any other reason why they fall in love with gang members
They’re literally brain dead

they have no interest outside of sex, Netflix, sex, gossip/drama, drugs and sex

public transport is a deathtrap, i remember hearing about how bad it was one time when I was a kid in 2011 so it’s probably 1000000x worse now.

I know most people probably don’t like him but Nick Fuentes said it best, “we’re watching our country collapse in realtime”

Ew nigga you talked to a blackie?

To be fair he talked to me first. And he genuinely was actually kind of nice to me. So I’m not as angry at him rn
Coon psyop to make apes "appear" friendly so they can rob your ass after you let down thine walls

Coon psyop to make apes "appear" friendly so they can rob your ass after you let down thine walls
agreed, this GrAY is probably a nigger who made up this larp to promote tyrone worship

This is how it works. Imagine what life is like to him.... it is surreal to think. So much pleasure and validation on a daily basis, plus his seed.... being of use. I think a lot about these men.

Its not fair
Relatable to an awful degree. Maybe in another life.