Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I messed up a customers stuff today

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
Today, yesterday and tomorrow were supposed to be my days off but I got called in today and yesterday, I told them I don't want to come in tomorrow. My manager likes me because I come in on most of my days off and I'm clean. There are two customers who've said I'm the best deli guy there but there are probably 3 or 4 customers who think I'm the worst.

This guy definitely thinks I'm the worst. There's a guy who was here on my second day and he got frustrated with me and left, I think he was here another day and I messed something up then too, he just seemed really annoyyed with me. Today he was here again abd I saw him and I really didn't want to go over there but I did and I wanted to try ashard as I could to not screw up. and he wanted a pound of ham "thin" he might've said shaved but I don't think he did. I tried to show him the slice and asked but he left. He wanted that and half a pound of American cheese, I don't think he said white but he wanted white, he also wanted a deli sheet in between every 4 slices so they don't stick together.

So I cut the ham thin but not shaved and he came back and was mad about that but said he'd take it. He saw the yellow American cheese and told me he said "white" I was going to get it and he said "You screw up too much" and wanted a manager. The manager left but my co-worker in the back did the order. He also said I didn't put the sheets in between, I did and I told him I did even though it didn't matter since it was the wrong order anyway.

I think I'm just too retarded to have a job, especially one where I habe to interact with people. I don't think I can do this job anymore but I can't do anything else either. I seriously think I should qualify for disability insurance or something because I lack the cognitive and social abilities to be a functioning member of society and I can't even do an entry level job right. They might as well hire a chimp. Fuck this life.

I took my entire 15-minute break typing this.

I think I'm just too retarded to have a job, especially one where I habe to interact with people. I don't think I can do this job anymore but I can't do anything else either. I seriously think I should qualify for disability insurance or something because I lack the cognitive and social abilities to be a functioning member of society and I can't even do an entry level job right. They might as well hire a chimp. Fuck this life.
I don't know, sounds like you're doing a decent job if your boss and most customers like you. Dealing with retarded selfish people in customer service is just a fact of life

What a piece of shit.

You'll get better at handling stuff, hang in there.

I don't know, sounds like you're doing a decent job if your boss and most customers like you. Dealing with retarded selfish people in customer service is just a fact of life
Not most, only two customers liked me, twice as many did not like me, and the rest (most) are just okay with me or don't care.
What a piece of shit.

You'll get better at handling stuff, hang in there.
I hate working. I wonder how he would react if a 240 lb mogger like Arnold Schwarzenegger screwed up his order?

Not most, only two customers liked me, twice as many did not like me, and the rest (most) are just okay with me or don't care.
Seems pretty typical for a customer service job. The only way this isn't the case is if you've been working somewhere for many years and all the regulars know you. Although, with everything service related becoming more and more expedient, its more likely you'll run into impatient customers who think you can do your job as efficiently as a robot

Hang in there. Being a NEET sucks so you're doing something right

Screenshot 20240927 185114

If I was 200 lbs of pure muscle, male customers would be too scsred to be mean, if I make a mistake they probably wouldn't say anything. Foids would still say shit because they know you can't hit them.