Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I messaged my new oneitis and I instantly regret it

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
She has already shown clear signs that she isn’t interested in me. Yet I keep chasing her. I’m just making things worse. Have i not learned after being rejected by my high school oneitis?

It’s too late to unsend my message now cuz she’s already online

It’s over

How old are you?

Are you talking about your cousin's cousin?

She has already shown clear signs that she isn’t interested in me. Yet I keep chasing her. I’m just making things worse. Have i not learned after being rejected by my high school oneitis?

It’s too late to unsend my message now cuz she’s already online

It’s over
Tell her you have tickets to a stand up show/party/concert etc. And that you invite her.

Wait for her response

If you have a oneitis you're still bluepilled. If you were truly blackpilled you'd realize all foids are the same and thus render yourself immune to falling in love with one due to the hatred and contempt you'd feel for them.

You’re in your early 20s and want to bang your 13 year old cousin?

This sort of creative writing needs to stop at one point my man. It’s gone far enough.
I have never said i wanted to bang my cousin

I have never said i wanted to bang my cousin
Okay, maybe I misread it somewhere, in which case my bad, but you still need to give up on LARPing, brother. It gets mentally exhausting after a while.

Okay, maybe I misread it somewhere, in which case my bad, but you still need to give up on LARPing, brother. It gets mentally exhausting after a while.
I’m not larping i promise

"oneitis"

ryan gosling finger guns GIF