Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I messaged her

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
tldr; about two years ago I went to the beach with my cousins and their parents. Their parents had a female friend visiting from another state. This woman brought her daughter with her, whom I met for the first time.

She was cute and I was interested in her but I was too scared to talk to her. Now, two years later, I found her instagram. I decided to send her a message. I simply wrote ”hi”. Many hours later, she replied with ”hi, you’re their cousin right?” with a nervous emoji.

She is nervous... potentially scared of me. I must’ve given her creep vibes that day because of my autism. Why else would she send a nervous emoji? I can already tell this conversation is not gonna go well. She might ask me why I followed her. And she might think I’m a stalker.

It’s over.

Last edited:
She’s probably clapped cheeks with Chad several times since u sent the message

I jus can't with ypipo, if she didn't like u when she saw u IRL there's no point.
take that L, cuh

nervous emoji = she is asking herself why you would talk to her

she is not afraid

i am helping you on this one a little bit instead of trolling you with suggestions like "send her your favorite meme" (this only works for normies, your favourite meme is likely something like this:

Pin on Memes

plus, how many likes does she get on her social media?

i think you're retarded.

but keep trying, it is only online and she has no direct connection to your peers so no reason to not fuck it up (and document everything on here0

Aspergcel

Veteran​

★★★★
JoinedApr 1, 2023Posts1,337

LOL thread

OP nerious just means she didn't know if you were the cousin or not

I used to think shit got better, but it doesn’t..

tldr; about two years ago I went to the beach with my cousins and their parents. Their parents had a female friend visiting from another state. This woman brought her daughter with her, whom I met for the first time.

She was cute and I was interested in her but I was too scared to talk to her. Now, two years later, I found her instagram. I decided to send her a message. I simply wrote ”hi”. Many hours later, she replied with ”hi, you’re their cousin right?” with a nervous emoji.

She is nervous... potentially scared of me. I must’ve given her creep vibes that day because of my autism. Why else would she send a nervous emoji? I can already tell this conversation is not gonna go well. She might ask me why I followed her. And she might think I’m a stalker.

It’s over.
Brutal