Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I mean girls don’t really need birth control when they’re with Incels. Their faces will do the trick quite nicely."

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Well, thanks. We already knew that.

I'm glad we agree that our face is our problem.

Was that on IT?

So they finally agreed that our looks is the problem.

Remember they mock you just because you're incel. Irl they would just walk away and call it a "preference".

it looks doesnt matter

Sorry to hijack the discussion bro, I had to bring it up:

Cuck

Oh yeah, really? Then tell me WHY man has to pay child support/alimony/etc, even if he didn't want that baby but foid decided she would have it? All he did is cum inside her right? NO CONTROL = NO RESPONSIBILITY, YOU STUPID PIECE OF CUCK.

My personality is the best birth control.

:feelsYall:

So if they agree with us, then what's the point of IT?

cherrpicking low iq posts basically, so they can feel better about themselves
or, of course, quoting high iq posts but missing the point entirely

Sorry to hijack the discussion bro, I had to bring it up:

View attachment 287838

Oh yeah, really? Then tell me WHY man has to pay child support/alimony/etc, even if he didn't want that baby but foid decided she would have it? All he did is cum inside her right? NO CONTROL = NO RESPONSIBILITY, YOU STUPID PIECE OF CUCK.
In my country, taxpayers pay for abortions.
So women can fuck raw all they want and hard working incels pay for their abortions.
Then we need to hear shit like "YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO ANYTHING, INCEL" while at the same time women STEAL my money

cherrpicking low iq posts basically, so they can feel better about themselves
or, of course, quoting high iq posts but missing the point entirely
They never counter us with facts, not a single one of their posts has any facts countering the blackpill. It's all about who can throw the most "smartass" remark to get a thumbs up their ass.

In my country, taxpayers pay for abortions.
So women can fuck raw all they want and hard working incels pay for their abortions.
Then we need to hear shit like "YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO ANYTHING, INCEL" while at the same time women STEAL my money
At the same time they will freak out on you if you ask for obligatory paternity tests be paid off taxes (which is actually cheaper than abortion in my country).

At the same time they will freak out on you if you ask for obligatory paternity tests be paid off taxes (which is actually cheaper than abortion in my country).
Feminism is cancer.
All cases of cancer were caused by it

had no idea.

i love how the foid says that it doesn't matter if you are 6' but then proceeds to mock us for our faces.

it's hard to not want to murder them (in the last of us 2)
Its a guy

"what do you do for a living?"
"I bully lonely, ugly men that are probably mentally ill too on a social media platform"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back