Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I may try to move to Afganistan once Taliban defeats GloboHomo

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Would you? Women won't have any rights...it will be paradise.

2019christmasham.png

maby. I would look weird but theres white guys there, and one of ISIS's top people was a ginger.

I think 3rdworldcountrymaxxing is legit if I can't NEET. It's more dangerous but could theoretically give off better incentives if you are high IQ. Western 1st world nations have a net to catch you if you fail but also a limit to how far you can go. 3rd world countries have neither. I could be a haitian doctor for knowing that you shouldn't rub shit in an open wound and make a fair living there lma0

Moving to a 3rd world country unofficially while living off ur goverment benefits is high IQ

i know some people online that officially live in EU and get unemployment benefits but in reality they live in cambodia or some country like that. Endless holiday with government $$$.
doesnt work for americans tho since ur social security sucks

Moving to a 3rd world country unofficially while living off ur goverment benefits is high IQ

i know some people online that officially live in EU and get unemployment benefits but in reality they live in cambodia or some country like that. Endless holiday with government $$$.
Interesting

I swear you people are making less and less sense every day.

What's globohomo? The west?

No I wouldn't move from a shithole to another worser shithole

Why would you go to a country lacking in safety and security due to the presence of armed guerrillas,private paramilitary groups and Islamic Fundamentalist Militants, resulting in a relatively high probability of being kidnapped, beheaded, killed in a public bombing etc.?

Even if none of that happens to you, you'll have to restrict your behaviour strictly in accordance to state-enforced sharia law under which any small mistake could have large consequences, such as having your hands chopped off if found guilty of theft (a minor offence incurring an extreme punishment- mutilation).

You're not safe from terrorist groups NOR are you safe from the government in dangerous countries like this around the world. In those countries, everyone is your enemy. You can only have a high chance of survival if you're RICH and have HIGH STATUS. With wealth and powerful connections, you can feel more safe and secure. Otherwise, your life will be worth no more than the bounty on your head if someone wants to kill you.

To kill a nobody, An elite hitman could do the job for $3000 max. If you're a low value male, that's the price of your life: $3k

If you believe $3000 is worth MORE than your LIFE, then by all means go ahead and move there because doing so is PROFITABLE.

But in my case, seeing as though my NET WORTH is $100k, i wouldn't sell my LIFE for the LESSER VALUE of $3k as doing so comes to me at a LOSS.

Last edited:
brainlet confirmed

whiteys abusing JBW LITERALLY everywhere.

What's globohomo? The west?

I don't understand these /pol/tard's dissatisfaction with the globalized West.

At least, not to the point where they would willingly move to Afghanistan, of all places.

I wonder how long it would take OP to whine when he gets into trouble and beg his embassy for consular assistance. Kek.

Cope. Your western ass is just too comfortable to leave first world country for the sake of living foid free life Jfl try to live in 3rd world country for 1 month u would quit half way through after not getting enough of electricity, clean water, food andsimply joy of life those people only live their lives for big events such as weddings, funerals and massive friday prayers other than that most of their lives is dull and empty you will not gonna have same life standarts obviously so jfl to this thread and me for making this long comment no one is gonna read anyways fuck me autist idiot actually cringe mr obvious