Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I may start to cope for real

P

plskillme079

Greycel
Hey there

25 years old virgin with 0 experience here, not even a kiss. The most fat it went was giving hugs to girls that friend zoned me but anyway. I started to face reality and I really told my self that it’s really over because at this age it is impossible for me to get a girlfriend or into a relationship.
I think that I’m really into the acceptance now. When I think of the last girl that friend zoned me, My anxiety will kick in and I start having stomach aches (sorry for bad English). Even for school, I took online classes so I won’t be with anyone in school and I can keep doing my shit, working on my self, making money... I may be traumatized but I don’t cry anymore. I don’t have any type of anger against women, I’ll just treat them normally. I’m still attracted to them but there is no way for me to get with a girl. I know exactly how it will finish. What do you guys think about this? For now I really prioritize my career. My dream is to have my own house on the Bahamas beach so I can go there twice a year.

I wish i could get online school :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: but i have to suffer getting bullied

is that you in your pfp?

25?

Yeah...

Better learn to cope

Yeah bro I’m 25 years old Arabcel from montreal
ur face looks chubby tbh you should lose fat, none of your features are exceptionally bad u just have a fat face

how tall are you?

25?

Yeah...

Better learn to cope
Yeah I started and I’m really happy with it, I told my self if life gets worse, all I have to do is to buy a Glock and shoot my self, easiest way for me
I wish i could get online school :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: but i have to suffer getting bullied
Bro....
ur face looks chubby tbh you should lose fat, none of your features are exceptionally bad u just have a fat face

how tall are you?
I’m 180 cm and I understand you, many people told me the same thing

Considering the shitty english? Likely.
Maybe you should consider this avi:
IMG 20211217 234349

Yes. I really mean he still has hope!
Jsjsjajaja!

Greenhouses are cozy

We aim to please

You aim too

Please
I may start to cope for real

Americans you think you are so smart cause you speak english perfectly, try learning bulgarian, It's harder.

It's a good plan, some incels can't even cope with a career because depression takes over, better make the best of it while you can. Depression truly is something terminal for most of us :feelsrope:

Never laid foot on reddit, keep worshiping me. Im enjoying it'
Why are you flirting with incels but never with actual women? It seems strange.

Never laid foot on reddit, keep worshiping me. Im enjoying it'
Dude you could ascend if that’s you in the photo. You’re like a 4/10 low tier normie. Gtfo out of here.

Yeah bro I’m 25 years old Arabcel from montreal
From toronto man it sucks in Canada. I have a feeling being an incel willl be criminialized here very soon punishable by jail.

From toronto man it sucks in Canada. I have a feeling being an incel willl be criminialized here very soon punishable by jail.
You should start a coup against Trudeau, the British monarchy and their loyalist colonial "government", and claim the lands for the U.S.