Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I may start asking out attractive women just to rustle them...

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
Everyone knows women feel angry and insecure when a man they perceive as low value tries to woo them. I'm normally pretty shy, but I've been pretty depressed for a while now, my life is going nowhere, and I have nothing left to lose. Why not amuse myself? There's no reason to be high inhib when suicide is just around the corner.

Mugi thighs

Low inhib GrAYcel

Everyone knows women feel angry and insecure when a man they perceive as low value tries to woo them. I'm normally pretty shy, but I've been pretty depressed for a while now, my life is going nowhere, and I have nothing left to lose. Why not amuse myself? There's no reason to be high inhib when suicide is just around the corner.
You’re going down a path of self destruction bro, getting rejected by disgusted stacies gets painful quick

mogs me for even trying. I won't bother cause I know with my subhuman face and my autism, I'll end up in jail

You’re going down a path of self destruction bro, getting rejected by disgusted stacies gets painful quick
Plus you can go to jail and have your face all across the country for "harassment".

Dont get arrested

If this isn't a larp just make sure you don't go full autism and walk around asking out a bunch of women in the same place.

Asking out a Stacey every now and then, and taking no for an answer, is unlikely to get you in trouble. Especially if you leave the area immediately after.

But if you say, go into a mall and start asking out random women, you'll end up with a trumped up trespassing charge, at the least.

I mean, how does aggravating women make you happier? You may not even see their reaction. It might actually hurt you when you first see their reaction to you before you can overcome it and find humour in it.

Instead of doing that, I’d recommend Chadfishing them. Like make a profile of a good looking Chad on a dating site or Snapchat like someone else did. Try it for fun.

That's actually smart af. But you shouldn't ask them out, just ask them for sex directly. This way you will lower their confidence even more

Imagine if a foid says yes, then you wouldn't be allowed here. What kind of life would that be??

That's actually smart af. But you shouldn't ask them out, just ask them for sex directly. This way you will lower their confidence even more
Nah thats not a good idea then they will brush it off as some mental guy. If he seems genuine in his approach they will in all likelihood start questioning their SMV. Please actually be subhuman looking and not some mentalcel with decent aesthetics though.

That might end badly though, you can be charged for sexual assault depending on how cucked your country is. Just stare them down or something.

Lmao do it, then it will lower their self esteem when ugly guys approach them. :feelshaha::feelsEhh:

See you in jail in some time.

You should just chadfish instead. Much better cope

where are you meeting these woman exactly? :feelshehe:

Why put energy into foids at all? Don't you really have anything better to do with your time?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back