Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I may need help.

ClownCharizard6774

ClownCharizard6774

Banned
-
I am seriously hard on myself, especially when I lose when im playing identity v when im playing my main. Ill have to explain my process for it.

When i win a rank match - i mainly feel like it was luck by getting a great team or a bad opponet or my opponet was having an off day instead of my skill so to me it doesnt count.

Wjen I lose a ranked match - if its my main, then id blame myself and get mad at myself for screwing up, especially as I want to be on the top of the leaderboards as my main in Identity V.

How do I stop before it does any damage to me in the real world?

EDIT: I honestly think from it I don't even deserve my rank 4 as survivor and rank 3 as hunter from it.

Last edited:
bro I dont play vidya anymore only single player games, but if its a cope you shouldnt get upset over it

bro I dont play vidya anymore only single player games, but if its a cope you shouldnt get upset over it

I want to try to be the top player as my main but evertime I lose a round, i lose the points needed for it and subsequentially rank down.

I mean I wish I could, but it feels like I have to be perfect to be the top player. And every loss reminds me that ill never be up there.

I does'nt matter, ill lose no matted what. Even if I do win, I honestly think it was by luck or an off day for the opponets so it doesnt count.

This is such a first world trivial issue , Go offline for a few days and interact with poor people living on the streets. You have internet and nice copes.

This is such a first world trivial issue , Go offline for a few days and interact with poor people living on the streets. You have internet and nice copes.

Im broke, man and im sorry i don't think in a healthy way. Im just worried that my thinking will get worse for me.