Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I may have the worst self-esteem in the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
I still cannot get over things that have happened 5-10+ years ago. Every interaction with another human can completely reshape my self-image. Every negative experience keeps lingering in my head over and over. And I cannot handle conflicts at all and escape. In social situations I completely reshape my opinions based on what I think other people want me to think.

Giga over.

How old are you? Most of us probably were like that when we were younger in many ways.

Brootal.

I feel the same way. I cringe at the thought of something I did 5 years ago

I still cannot get over things that have happened 5-10+ years ago. Every interaction with another human can completely reshape my self-image. Every negative experience keeps lingering in my head over and over. And I cannot handle conflicts at all and escape. In social situations I completely reshape my opinions based on what I think other people want me to think.

Giga over.
Same, i have worse though probably

AC9C5AB4 FF12 4BBD 9047 4C2C973C5EB2

but you have a nice avi I want to fuck