Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I (may) have lost my brother

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
my younger brother may have took his own life he was lonely no gf nothing going right for him same as me but he couldn't handle it this morning he may have did it
fuck this world fuck the people fuck everything i will find a way to avenge him and make society pay for his suffering right now I feel nothing I cant feel anything but deep boiling hatred now I want to say it is no confirmed if he's gone or not but something in me just knows its done already he is a few states away from me I cant get to him

Fuck that's sad.

I really hope he's still alive

My condolences man. Hope he's alright though. Please give us an update.

my younger brother may have took his own life he was lonely no gf nothing going right for him same as me but he couldn't handle it this morning he may have did it
fuck this world fuck the people fuck everything i will find a way to avenge him and make society pay for his suffering right now I feel nothing I cant feel anything but deep boiling hatred now I want to say it is no confirmed if he's gone or not but something in me just knows its done already he is a few states away from me I cant get to him
I relate to you on having hatred on society fuck people for not caring about us no body is interested in us. We’re just outcasts to this society may your brother rest in peace

Last edited:
I'm asking myself now what's stopping me from following through as well
I'm sorry man. I really can't help. You have to decide that for yourself.

Make sure to confirm if your brother is fine though. He needs you.

im kinda jealous of people who actually manage to take their own life because im not brave enough to do it