Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I may have found my path out of inceldom?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I have a platonic and before the fakecel accusations start let me just overly empathize purely platonic hang out date with girl that I’m friends with tonight. Going to see the new Spider-Man movie now I have no hope whatsoever that this girl sees me as anything more than a friend but she is a very cute and petite Latina so the fact that she is even agreeing to be seen out in public with me is a step in the right direction. I’m hoping that I can at least gain some experience on how to socialize and interact with girls in case I am pleasantly surprised and she likes me or she has single friends she promotes me to or something. Wish me luck boyos if all goes well I won’t have to return to this place hopefully.

Wish you luck. Also, don't overanalyze the situation. Just go and try to have some fun. Whatever happens, happens.

good luck hope you ascend.