Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I may have depression

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I don't believe in depression or any of that shit, but all I do all day is lay in my best doing nothing and I have no energy to do anything. Over for me boyows

Take a walk or sth

Keep trying. You ain't gonna have a chance of fucking bitches by laying in bed all day. At least become a wizard before you LDAR 24/7

Keep trying. You ain't gonna have a chance of fucking bitches by laying in bed all day. At least become a wizard before you LDAR 24/7
I need to find a way to meet foids

For genuine incels, it comes down to either cope or rope. So either find something you enjoy, or uninstall life.

I'm a weebcel, so I use anime and manga for escapism. I also watch K-Dramas, play video games, work out early in the morning, go on walks with my mom. All of these keep me from LDAR and roping.

I need to find a way to meet foids
Idk, work maybe? U could join an local online community for any hobbies you have. Try 30 times (be realistic, no stacies), if not one person out of those 30 like you, then it would be understandable to have some doubts. :feelsthink:

For genuine incels, it comes down to either cope or rope. So either find something you enjoy, or uninstall life.

I'm a weebcel, so I use anime and manga for escapism. I also watch K-Dramas, play video games, work out early in the morning, go on walks with my mom. All of these keep me from LDAR and roping.
I want to rope tbh
Idk, work maybe? U could join an local online community for any hobbies you have. Try 30 times (be realistic, no stacies), if not one person out of those 30 like you, then it would be understandable to have some doubts. :feelsthink:
Job is my last chance, I don't have hobbies but i'll find something

It ain't easy as a trucel.

Another wasted day, I woke up at 1pm and I have been rotting in bed since that. I should be looking for a job

You don't believe in depression?
You do know that it is a recognized illness?

I think everyone here has depression

incel causes depression
depression for no reason is absolute bullshit.
Depression for a reason (eg. incel) is very real.

The water may be wet.

Most of the time it's false, I don't think you can have a great life and still have depression, people make like it's a illness like cancer or anything like that, but if I got a cute girlfriend I would inmediately stop being depressed, because it's not a real illness