Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I May Have Been Just Permanently Banned From /r/Braincels

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Braincels

Rule 4:

Braincels2

My Post:

Braincels3

Since when is Zionist Occupied Government a race?

How is saying nignog race bait in reference to ghetto black people race bait? Are there no such thing as low-class whites?

Yare yare daze.

Also this.

Braincels4

I dindu nuffin!

ThePunishmentFitsTheCrime

Who cares though
That place is doodoo

@Zesto, I just wanna say, that posting your waifu collection to /Soy/Braincels where it will inevitably get you shat on by the coping brainlets that still unironically use Soyddet, many of whom hate anime for no reason...

Takes a lot of guts.

Holy shit when I saw that post I cringed a little, but you sure earned my respect that's for sure lul.

0 comments RIP
@Zesto, I just wanna say, that posting your waifu collection to /Soy/Braincels where it will inevitably get you shat on by the coping brainlets that still unironically use Soyddet, many of whom hate anime for no reason...

Takes a lot of guts.

Holy shit when I saw that post I cringed a little, but you sure earned my respect that's for sure lul.
Shhhh b4 i knife u again

Takes a lot of guts.

I went out a hero.

Reduced it to 10 days, don't racebait, next one is permanent

View attachment 56270

Rule 4:

View attachment 56271

My Post:

View attachment 56272

How is saying nignog race bait in reference to ghetto black people race bait? Are there no such thing as low-class whites?

Yare yare daze.

Also this.

View attachment 56273

I dindu nuffin!
This is what happens when you go on reddit. I browse /r/dankmemes from time to time and while the actual userbase loves making fun of everyone, mods delete edgy posts like crazy, hence why everyone says they're faggots.

JFL at browsing braincels.

mods of every subreddit = rageban any users that hurt my feelings and delete their posts

I witnessed this first hand because I created a popular subreddit and every mod I appointed would abuse their power and delete posts simply because they didn't like them. It's as if they viewed the "ban user" button as their downvote button. I guess reasonable people are just too busy with things that matter than to have any interest in moderating a subreddit.

Most of the Braincel mods are cucked soyboys, or even a obese foid at one point (JFL). What do you expect tbh, it's Reddit, fuck that site.

Last edited:
Incelforum with a femoid headmod.

Never began.

mods of every subreddit = rageban any users that hurt my feelings and delete their posts

I witnessed this first hand because I created a popular subreddit and every mod I appointed would abuse their power and delete posts simply because they didn't like them. It's as if they viewed the "ban user" button as their downvote button. I guess reasonable people are just too busy with things that matter than to have any interest in moderating a subreddit.

Redditors are pathetic soyboys who get off at having the slightest power in their miserable lives. When your wife is fucking other guys and has you in a chastity belt, you need to have some power over strangers on the internet to feel better. :soy::soy::soy:

Redditors are pathetic soyboys who get off at having the slightest power in their miserable lives. When your wife is fucking other guys and has you in a chastity belt, you need to have some power over strangers on the internet to feel better. :soy::soy::soy:

@Ub2w

Thank You

I learned my lesson on what is appropriate on /r/Braincels

I understand you are trying to get out of quarantine and I will not hinder your efforts with controversial posting.

I look forward to rejoining the /r/Braincels community in 10 days.

Determined

Reddit is an absolutely cucked place filled with soys and bluepilled cucks. Most of the non larping incels (lots of 15/16 year olds on braincels) migrate over here.

the original admin was a black foid. talk about playing on easy mode on an Early Childhood rated game.

braincels is for fakecels

View attachment 56270

Rule 4:

View attachment 56271

My Post:

View attachment 56272

Yare yare daze.

Also this.

View attachment 56273

I dindu nuffin!

Join the club. I made a post replying to a comment calling SOME refugees uncivilized scum or something like that, in reference to the fact that the cucked European nation's have just swing open the gates to their borders and let in everyone without even a simple background check and how this was part of the feminist because women love thugmaxxed scum and they no longer have to breed/marry regular men, or something like that. Faggot mod permabanned me too. Then I find posts from the mods saying misogynistic content will now result in a ban. JFL.

It's hard to believe the landwhale shitposter was the best mod that place ever had, but I am convinced these new mods are IT infiltrators intent on tearing it down. AFAIK that makes this site the last bastion for incels. It's a shame because a few options with different communities would be nice and this site goes down a little too often, but I guess that just comes with being part of the must hated demographic in the world.

Oh well, shitty cucked sites like that aren't worth visiting or contributing too when they get cucked to this level. Best to leave and move on, just don't forget to flip off the assholes tearing it down first.

Holy shit, is there any site/forum/chat you don't shit up? And do you literally live at your computer or what?

Last edited:
@Ub2w

Thank You

I understand you are trying to get out of quarantine and I will not hinder your efforts with controversial posting.

View attachment 56326

Awww dude, seriously? Don't forget to tickle his ballsack and squeeze his ass while you suck his cock.

Spineless pussy.

Tbh I kinda doxxed Dontcomplain1 so I got banned from braincels as well

Do they have new cuck mods now or is the landwhale still mod?
New mods for the last day or two, with virtually all of them on retarded power trips and handing out bans like candy.

It would be funny if not for the fact that very few incel communities exist, so tearing down one (even on a platform as cucked as Reddit) is either a deliberate stab at us or just flat out retarded as a whole.

The Jews did this.

eternal suffering for braincels mods

@Ub2w

Thank You

View attachment 56326
jesus
maybe suck his dick also
reddit is cancer nowdays. even the braicels sub

r/braincels is cucked af anyway.

Join the club. I made a post replying to a comment calling SOME refugees uncivilized scum or something like that, in reference to the fact that the cucked European nation's have just swing open the gates to their borders and let in everyone without even a simple background check and how this was part of the feminist because women love thugmaxxed scum and they no longer have to breed/marry regular men, or something like that. Faggot mod permabanned me too. Then I find posts from the mods saying misogynistic content will now result in a ban. JFL.

It's hard to believe the landwhale shitposter was the best mod that place ever had, but I am convinced these new mods are IT infiltrators intent on tearing it down. AFAIK that makes this site the last bastion for incels. It's a shame because a few options with different communities would be nice and this site goes down a little too often, but I guess that just comes with being part of the must hated demographic in the world.

Oh well, shitty cucked sites like that aren't worth visiting or contributing too when they get cucked to this level. Best to leave and move on, just don't forget to flip off the assholes tearing it down first.

@Ritalincel I think the cuck who wrote that was trying to insult you as an OSRScel.

Awww dude, seriously? Don't forget to tickle his ballsack and squeeze his ass while you suck his cock.

Spineless pussy.
jesus
maybe suck his dick also
reddit is cancer nowdays. even the braicels sub

@Gokugetem @nxdismycope

They gave me this awesome flair (I didn't even ask they just did it, it's even purple too). I want my posting privileges back so I can spread it everywhere.

Red

I also want to be back because since they banned misogyny I can write about how much I love Japanese women as much as I want and there's nothing they can do about it.

If I tried that here I'd be canned faster than you could say Dagashi.

They gave me this awesome flair (I didn't even ask they just did it, it's even purple too). I want my posting privileges back so I can spread it everywhere.

red-png.56391

Tenor 1

Maybe I should post my shit there too. Get my purple flair.

This might just be the gayest, stupidest, and most downright pitiful thing I have ever read here. And this is a site where we trucels talk about crying ourselves to sleep every night.

Damn.

More like [LifeFuel]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back