Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I may die soon

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Soon I’ll have to go to dentist to remove wisdom tooth. The thing is that my widom teeth are lying horizontally, so the surgery is even more dangerous and complicated. Honestly I don’t want to do this shit, it’s painful and expensive

stay still buddy you have long, very long years of inceldom ahead of you

Wish I would’ve died when i got my wisdom teeth removed

I wish i had wisdom teeth.

Yes i do. So i could eat stuff and be wise

Just be wise theory

I've had the same surgery faggot, the risk is literally nothing unless you've had a previous problem with general anesthesia or are old.
They knock you out, and just smash the teeth out. Enjoy the painkillers after, they're pretty strong. Brushing your teeth will be hell on earth.

I've had the same surgery faggot, the risk is literally nothing unless you've had a previous problem with general anesthesia or are old.
They knock you out, and just smash the teeth out. Enjoy the painkillers after, they're pretty strong. Brushing your teeth will be hell on earth.
Same, I had my wisdom teeth pulled back in like November. For the first two weeks eating was gross because of the blood. I think OP's concern is his teeth are horizontal but Idk if that should be much of a problem if the jew doctor knows what he's doing

Same, I had my wisdom teeth pulled back in like November.
Wait, pulled or smashed out? Mine were impacted like OP so I had to get them smashed.
If they're impacted you're put under/knocked out, while somebody literally breaks them up in your jaw while you're asleep.
I hate the idea of somebody smashing teeth around in your jaw while you're knocked out but I could have ended up with a nasty infection if I didn't get them removed.
My biggest worry was probably the nerve that runs under your jaw (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigeminal_nerve) this fucking thing sits only millimetres away from your wisdom teeth that gets smashed out. There was also the fear of general anesthesia, there are rare cases where they put people under and they just die. :worryfeels:
How the fuck did evolution end up like this?

Most people are just drugged up and have their wisdom teeth yanked out.