Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I may be screwed

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
My bluepill cuck dad doesn't want to accept my low IQness and will restrict me to where I may not be able to post and keep my jobs
its over he is a complete normalfag who won't accept the blackpill fuck him
I can't wait for his death he seems to be coughing quite a bit recently and he might be doing a plant based diet so I hope he goes vegan and dies
I hate this delusion crap so much this is ragefuel too so much hate and rage built up in our lives that we cant express or we will be labeled pyhchos or crazy
Its sick its piss its over
This also made me forget a post idea so thanks a fuckinglot
looking forward to the future :feelsrope:
maxresdefault.jpg

Boomers have no idea about anything we go through.

Does your mom live with your dad? If not, go live with her, or try another relative.

My parents can't understand the blackpill either, not only they are retards they are from a completely different generation.
At least they let me neetmaxx tbh :feelzez:

Boomers have no idea about anything we go through.

Does your mom live with your dad? If not, go live with her, or try another relative.
My mom has cut all connection with me and the rest of the family are connected to everything with my father they are all the same
he also has custody

My parents can't understand the blackpill either, not only they are retards they are from a completely different generation.
At least they let me neetmaxx tbh :feelzez:
Eventually the old moneybags will croak do you have a plan
if you can get a part time job that's not so suicide inducing save money buy silver its cheap sit on that when price rise sell then LDAR
but I wouldn't take my word for it just suggesting

Eventually the old moneybags will croak do you have a plan
if you can get a part time job that's not so suicide inducing save money buy silver its cheap sit on that when price rise sell then LDAR
but I wouldn't take my word for it just suggesting
Then i will rope tbh

Both of my parents deserve to be burned at the stake for reproducing with their shit genes.