Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I may be norwooding

italo-Hellenecel

italo-Hellenecel

Medcelius the manlet
-
I have recently discovered that on the left side the side of my hair is slightly pushed back and it is slightly off coloured. I am still quite young and the men on my mothers side of the family are all bald. What should i do

If anyone wants to judge pm me

Your fate is sealed boyo

time is ticking. ascend now or never

You likely have the genetics to go bald, a compounding of suffering upon the already existing mistreatment and isolation you face as a subhuman with an already established unattractive face and such... :feelsugh:

Get on Minoxidil and try not to let it progress even further. :feelsjuice:

Your fate is sealed boyo
I am too young to fucking deal with this why must i have been cursed with eternal issues. It doesnt help that i am short and normie at best with my face

If you think you’re norwooding you’ve already norwooded more than you know.

Look at your hairline by looking face-down, eyes up at the mirror with your hair pulled back at the roots. If your hairline isn’t straight you’re already at least NW1

Me too and I lose a lot of hair in the shower

If you think you’re norwooding you’ve already norwooded more than you know.

Look at your hairline by looking face-down, eyes up at the mirror with your hair pulled back at the roots. If your hairline isn’t straight you’re already at least NW1
Maybe i havent reached NW1 but i have lost some hair on the sides of my head between the hairline and sideburns