Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I may be autistic and very anxious, but I do my part

LostVayne

LostVayne

Banned
-
I work in retail. Whenever a foid asks me where something is, I send them to the wrong place. If I'm ever confronted I will say it was an honest mistake.

If a sub 5 male asks me for help, I personally lead them around the store to make sure they find what they're looking for.

Relatively insignificant. But even high inhibcels must play a role. If you are high inhib contribute, even if it's something tiny.

Strong 7th post

If a sub 5 male asks me for help, I personally lead them around the store to make sure they find what they're looking for.
wholesome tbh we subhumans need to be nice to each other

just get fired theory

Strong 7th post
wholesome tbh we subhumans need to be nice to each other
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

can you steal food

can you steal food

There is a supposed blind spot in our surveillance camera system but I've been too scared to test it. We pay a guy to sit and watch cameras all day

There is a supposed blind spot in our surveillance camera system but I've been too scared to test it. We pay a guy to sit and watch cameras all day

how can you know for sure is it blind spot you see the images in the monitor ?

where i work in retail often some food products are being drop and then disgard to trash and i ate but i endure only 2 days there its hell to work in retail

Several co-workers seems to think so. Don't trust them enough to test the theory
they are not sure want you to test for them to be sure dont trust them

Several co-workers seems to think so. Don't trust them enough to test the theory
are there self checkout machines in your store?

That’s great op, stuff like that adds up. The other day I was getting gas at the gas station and went inside for something and there was a nigger asking the cashier to turn the air compressor on for free so he can fill his tire that was low. She rejected him and he returned to his car. I keep a compressor in my vehicle so I was going to go offer to pump up his tire to help him, but I looked over and saw there were two foids in the car with him so I’m like nope. :feelsthink:

I send them to the wrong place. If I'm ever confronted I will say it was an honest mistake.
I'm surprised you didn't get #metoo'd or at the very least fired, is your boss a managercel?

good job one its stuff like this we need to do more

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back