Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I may actually get a rhinoplasty

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
My nose is big and asymmetrical af and has a deviated septum in top of having allergy, so I struggle a hella lot to even breath normally. So I told my family about this and said that Rhinoplasty would be a good option to solve the problem, while also improving my physical appearance.

I became so fucking happy in the inside while I heard that they actually considered rhino as an option, we discussed it and they may actually get me pseudo-cosmetic surgery.

I know rhino is cope and it's mainly a normie surgery but it can still help nonetheless, if my nose improved I could go up about 0.5 points in the SMV scale.

Cliffs: this isn't a brag post btw, it was difficult af to convince my family (upper middle class) to get me surgery and I'M STILL not sure if they will actually do it. Perhaps they won't at all cuz it's too expensive and that's what I fear shall happen.

Tell them you need it for medical reasons bro because then they'll feel more morally obligated to do it for you.

Probably won’t be enough. Plastic surgery cope is 2015. It’s 2020 now and you need Eveything perfect.

Tell them you need it for medical reasons bro because then they'll feel more morally obligated to do it for you.
I told them that it's very hard for me to breathe on a daily basis so I came up with the idea. They accepted gladly but they said they're gonna discuss it a bit more with me (which is why I fear they won't end up doing it).

I told them that it's very hard for me to breathe on a daily basis so I came up with the idea. They accepted gladly but they said they're gonna discuss it a bit more with me (which is why I fear they won't end up doing it).

tell them "don't you care abut my health?"

tell them "don't you care abut my health?"
Sounds fair. The only things that could set them off is the risk of the surgery itself and the painful experience that comes after it.