Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I matched with trannies and landwhales in Tinder chadfishing

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I wanted to make fun of them, but at the last moment I felt bad so I didnt say anything and just canceled the matches.
In the end the only thing I acomplished was boosting their egos thinking they can match with Chad.
Why am I like this?

U mad bro
Make money out of them, it is actually easy as fuck, and funny too

They deserve to feel crushed.

Just dont ask for the money in the first day of chatting, and you will be golden

Why am I like this?

You haven't discovered the true formula to denigrating holes. A man without restraints is a man who can...

Last edited:
You haven't discovered the true formula to denigrating holes. A man without restraints is a man who can...

As women expectations rise exponentially chads will only be able to go for landwhale roasties in couple years, gigachads will have to settle for beckies and only terachads will be able to fuck stacies

At least make them self concious and destroy their confidence. Wtf is wrong with you.

U mad bro
Make money out of them, it is actually easy as fuck, and funny too
High iq. Scamming cucks and degenerates online is the best way nonchads can get back at soyciety, and it's easy.

You trying to say that’s ‘All’ you got as a chad? Cause that’s all I ever got as a normal account.. trannies and obese and the odd asian

I wanted to make fun of them, but at the last moment I felt bad so I didnt say anything and just canceled the matches.
In the end the only thing I acomplished was boosting their egos thinking they can match with Chad.
Why am I like this?
Pussy