Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I masturbated with bra in supermarket

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Today I went into the changing room to try on jeans, they are unisex changing cubicles and so foids had left bras there, there were a couple of massive bras, I sniffed the inside of them but then I was afraid that they might have been worn by a land whale. There was also a teenagers bra, the sort of bra that a 13 year old would wear (I'm not actually attracted to 13 year olds) I noticed I was getting a wee bit hard and so I decided to rub the bra around my cock and I got pre cum inside the bra, I wonder if a young foid will end up buying the bra, I didn't cum as I was getting paranoid that there may have been a camera watching me as there was no roof on the cubicle.

On a side note, a changing area in a woman's clothes shop was the first and only time I saw a woman wear a bra with no shirt, around 2002 when I was 10 I accidentally saw a roastie try on a bra in the shop.

Strong 90th post

You're so full of shit. You're an IT infiltrator/larper posting this fucking bullshit so you can farm karma on IT or whatever, or just have fun pretending to be what the bullies pretend we are.

Gtfo @mods ban this fool
7:49 total time online in 3 months jfl

Alpha and low inhib

giphy.gif

You're so full of shit. You're an IT infiltrator/larper posting this fucking bullshit so you can farm karma on IT or whatever, or just have fun pretending to be what the bullies pretend we are.
To be fair I have a similar story, the setting was a bit different however
This is going straight to IT.
Oh for sure

"100% not a larp from IT"

*96* guests. LOL
Why should I be accused of being a fake because I have a low post count? I bet I'm a truercel than you
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
Why did you assume he was accusing you for mentioning your post count? He could've meant it as a compliment "Even tho he has low posts he made quality content, strong 90th milestone post". Looking mighty suspicious ay

Well you're in luck OP, brazilliansmegma is in form today:

Low inhib mogs me ngl.

That's heavy, we've all been there, stay strong

if u came on it you'd have to steal it. that's dna evidence

Lmao dna tests are expensive I don’t think they’d waste that on finding out who busted a nut on a bra

Should have sniffed it first tbh.
Who knows how it will be until you get another chance.

Well you're in luck OP, brazilliansmegma is in form today:

jfl, when you think about it he is probably the most active incel...
i dont think theres an incel that spent even half as much time as him lurking in incel forums

Yeah, because they'd totally spend time researching some random schmuck's DNA left on a bra.

This is going straight to IT.

water is wet.

Yeah, because they'd totally spend time researching some random schmuck's DNA left on a bra.

to be fair, if OP happens to live in a place where the local prosecutor is a power-hungry cuck/foid seeking to prove his/her chops as a feminist SJW, he/she would devote a disproportionate amount of resources into researching the source of a cum stain on a bra.

OP, I suggest you order bras off the internet, unless the risk of getting caught adds to your pleasure. You do you, buddy.

Next time cum bro.

Today I went into the changing room to try on jeans, they are unisex changing cubicles and so foids had left bras there, there were a couple of massive bras, I sniffed the inside of them but then I was afraid that they might have been worn by a land whale. There was also a teenagers bra, the sort of bra that a 13 year old would wear (I'm not actually attracted to 13 year olds) I noticed I was getting a wee bit hard and so I decided to rub the bra around my cock and I got pre cum inside the bra, I wonder if a young foid will end up buying the bra, I didn't cum as I was getting paranoid that there may have been a camera watching me as there was no roof on the cubicle.

On a side note, a changing area in a woman's clothes shop was the first and only time I saw a woman wear a bra with no shirt, around 2002 when I was 10 I accidentally saw a roastie try on a bra in the shop.
You're a lying fucking cunt and you're just posting this absolute bullshit so you can post it on IT and farm the karma. You're a fucking degenerate scumbag. Your selfish, bugman :soy: :soy: :soy: actions for karma are doing immeasurable harm to men who are already at the bottom of the barrel.

extremely obvious IncelTears LARP

Very based, how did the material feel on your dick?

and people accuse me of baiting... this is fem worship and baiting all in one post lol

sounds riskful,be careful tho

you should have cummed into the bra , put it back , and left , why care if someone watches you jerk off , we are all human , their opinion about you shouldnt matter

Doesn’t seem worth it.