Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I mass sent a face snap to a bunch of girls on my sc.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
And 3 of them blocked me.

They were just randoms that I added to another fuck-around account from chadfishing.

other sub8 guys would gotten blocked too :banhammer:

>using snapchat
>year of our lord and savior bo2cel 2019

That's just ridiculous.

>using snapchat
>year of our lord and savior bo2cel 2019

I only use it for chadfishing. Literally the only reason I got it. And ewhoring and cam girls.

One of the girls pestered my gigachad all the time. Messaged him asking if he'd go out with her, and if they were boyfriend and girlfriend now. And sent him nudes straight away.

236.jpg

yes, you can type in a female name into snap search like "Ashley" and it will pop up a bunch of chicks you can add. I pm this one girl and she responded back to me, then when I sent pic of face she blocked me instantly.

Snapchat = fakecel

Snapchat with foids = fakecel/normiefag

So,you expected something different??

:lul:

Snapchat with foids = fakecel/normiefag

Read, dummy. Not a single person on my sc that I only made to fuck around on and send dick pics knows who the fuck I am. Every girl I added from my chadfish accounts.
yes, you can type in a female name into snap search like "Ashley" and it will pop up a bunch of chicks you can add. I pm this one girl and she responded back to me, then when I sent pic of face she blocked me instantly.

lol. Sorry, man.