Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I married the roommate"

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230111 084045

Obviously propaganda designed to make Israeli men look bad, let just sink that in. Goyim toilets hate us Jews so much that they invent stories to blacken our reputation.

Jews aren't men. They're the equivalent of women. they are responsible for all of this. They are dirty and make dirty terrible "friends" just like toilets

And there is no such thing as "Israeli" or "israel". It's just european rejects occupying Palestinian land

Jews aren't men. They're the equivalent of women. they are responsible for all of this. They are dirty and make dirty terrible "friends" just like toilets

And there is no such thing as "Israeli" or "israel". It's just european rejects occupying Palestinian land
Bruh all I've done my whole life is rot and somehow I'm responsible for all your problems?

Bruh all I've done my whole life is rot and somehow I'm responsible for all your problems?
Unironically, yes. Literally can all be traced back to the people spreading this global culture.

Quora has reddit levels of larp.

I don't think Jews or Israelis are bad. I had an Israeli friend once and he was great! We got on very well.

I just think that all groups push for their own interests, and Jews for whatever reason have a lot of influence.