Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I managed to get me a pair of contact lenses

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
Looksmaxxing rn.

I got contact lenses because I used to wear massive glasses that made me look like a subhuman nerd. I still look terrible wearing contact lenses :lul: .

Whether contact lenses will work or not depends on facial structure in my view. If you have bad facial structure you'll still look like shit.

nice well done, i have them as well but cos glasses gave me acne

Nice, i use them too sometimes. I definitely look better without glasses

I got contact lenses because I used to wear massive glasses that made me look like a subhuman nerd. I still look terrible wearing contact lenses :lul: .

Whether contact lenses will work or not depends on facial structure in my view. If you have bad facial structure you'll still look like shit.
nice well done, i have them as well but cos glasses gave me acne
Nice, i use them too sometimes. I definitely look better without glasses
Any tips and advice for a newfagcontactlenscel?

You should not wear contacts.
If you wear them too long it could change the shape of your eyes.
Then you will not be able to get laser eye surgery.
Just wear glasses until you have enough money to get lasik. It’s a thousand times better than wearing contact lenses forever.
It’s not that expensive. Most lasik places will let you pay in monthly payments.

Glasses make me unclmfortable. I hate feeling them. Nowadays, I use contact lenses.

IDK. Don't shower with them i guess
I did because of forgetting, nothing happened for me. The real deal is when a tiny deop of water gets under the contact lens (which happens very rarely, but it could).

Never fall asleep with them in.