Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I MANAGED TO BRING A BITCH TO THE HOTEL AND I'M STILL A VIRGIN

Bandit_Marauder

Bandit_Marauder

Recruit
★★
YUP, TITLE SAYS IT. I MANAGED TO BRING A BITCH IN A HOTEL ROOM AND I STILL LEFT A VIRGIN.

SO THIS IS MY SECOND TIME HANGING OUT WITH THIS BITCH. IT HAPPENED WHEN I WENT OUT WITH A FRIEND WHO'S ALSO HER FRIEND AND THIS TIME AROUND, SHE CAN'T GO HOME BECAUSE SHE LIVES IN A DIFFERENT STATE AND SHE'S INTOXICATED SO I ASKED HER IF SHE WANTS TO SLEEP IN A HOTEL AND SHE SAID YES.

DID I GET A TITJOB OR AT LEAST A DRYHUMP? NOPE, NOT EVEN A KISS IN THE CHEEKS. BITCH SLEPT ON THE FLOOR AFTER TWO ATTEMPTS TO KISS HER.

EVEN IF I DID, IT'S STILL NOT WORTH PAYING FOR A HOTEL ROOM, HELL EVEN IF I DID GET TO GROPE HER TITS, EAT HER OR FINGER HER.

I STOPPED TRYING AFTER THAT BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA CATCH RAPE CHARGES.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SLEEP ON A HOTEL ROOM WITH SOMEONE YOU'VE ONLY KNOWN FOR A WHILE IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA LET THEM FUCK? WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY.

Mogs me for being alone in a hotel with a foid

Everyone will call you a fakecel for this but it's very obvious you never had a chance with her and she was only using you so she had a place to stay for the night.

If she didn't wanna fuck you even while she was drunk there was never any hope

Everyone will call you a fakecel for this but it's very obvious you never had a chance with her and she was only using you so she had a place to stay for the night.

I do believe you now. I knew from the start it was gonna be a gamble. I'm never taking anyone who I'm not in a relationship with to a hotel anymore unless she asks me if I wanna fuck. Then again if that happens, I'd still wonder what would be the catch? STD maybe? Maybe when we get there she will say IT'S ALL A PRANK? IDK

Last edited:

Truth, especially the first few words:feelshaha:. But yeah, seems like a solid proof that it never began for our boyo here:fuk:.

Mogs me for being alone in a hotel with a foid
Thank you for this information

Happy Birthday Party GIF

YUP, TITLE SAYS IT. I MANAGED TO BRING A BITCH IN A HOTEL ROOM AND I STILL LEFT A VIRGIN.

SO THIS IS MY SECOND TIME HANGING OUT WITH THIS BITCH. IT HAPPENED WHEN I WENT OUT WITH A FRIEND WHO'S ALSO HER FRIEND AND THIS TIME AROUND, SHE CAN'T GO HOME BECAUSE SHE LIVES IN A DIFFERENT STATE AND SHE'S INTOXICATED SO I ASKED HER IF SHE WANTS TO SLEEP IN A HOTEL AND SHE SAID YES.

DID I GET A TITJOB OR AT LEAST A DRYHUMP? NOPE, NOT EVEN A KISS IN THE CHEEKS. BITCH SLEPT ON THE FLOOR AFTER TWO ATTEMPTS TO KISS HER.

EVEN IF I DID, IT'S STILL NOT WORTH PAYING FOR A HOTEL ROOM, HELL EVEN IF I DID GET TO GROPE HER TITS, EAT HER OR FINGER HER.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SLEEP ON A HOTEL ROOM WITH SOMEONE YOU'VE ONLY KNOWN FOR A WHILE IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA LET THEM FUCK? WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY.
How did you get her to your hotel?

How did you get her to your hotel?
I jokingly asked her because she said she can't go home even though I expected a no. Was surprised when she said yes and really thought all those lil chit-chat we had was heading somewhere

I jokingly asked her even though I expected a no. Was surprised when she said yes and really thought all those lil chit-chat we had was heading somewhere
What exactly did you say? I want to try this lol

What exactly did you say? I want to try this lol
Talked to her about the problem, gave some suggestions and this one is the only one she said yes to. Confidence goes high after some couple drinks you know.

Talked to her about the problem, gave some suggestions and this one is the only one she said yes to. Confidence goes high after some couple drinks you know.
Was it a girl you met at a bar or are you a collegecel?

Was it a girl you met at a bar or are you a collegecel?
Nope, a friend of my friend. I don't think I could ever talk to some rando in a bar or a club or anywhere else. Unless it's for a direction then I might be able to.

Holy fuck, you lucky asf if she doesn't remember that shit or you'll get socially hanged for it

With "friends" like these who needs enemies

This.

Also try to remember that it's the :soy: era. Taking advantage of women who are shitfaced drunk can get you into a world of pain..

Should’ve been more assertive or kicked her out and enjoyed the room to yourself.

She shit test you somewhere and you failed trust me if she followed you up the hotel she wanted it, bitches don’t suddenly change their minds.

GrAYS like you are the sehavers of this forum.