Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I make out with my pillow every morning

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
right after I wake up, I will kiss my pillow like it’s my lovely wife…for a hour, keeping me on my bed

It’s such a wasting time but I can’t stop doing it

How do I stop

Don't stop. Waste your life. There's nothing better for you.

same except before sleep

Thats sad but cope is a cope brother

Are you one of those people who washes their pillows and covers?

Does it have a sexy anime foid or is it a bland pillow?

At times I fuck my pillow whenever I am tired of coommaxxxxing

Slightly unhealthy if you’re an adult, probably normal if you’re a teen. I can’t remember the last time I bothered with imagining shit like that though. It’s definitely something that you grow out of. I’ve passed a certain level of inceldom where now even the sheer thought of having a girlfriend makes me cringe.

Slightly unhealthy if you’re an adult, probably normal if you’re a teen. I can’t remember the last time I bothered with imagining shit like that though. It’s definitely something that you grow out of. I’ve passed a certain level of inceldom where now even the sheer thought of having a girlfriend makes me cringe.
I’m almost 20, is it okay

I put a teenagers bra on my pillow and cuddled with it pretending it was a gf im serious
I dont do it anymore but true story

I used to fuck my pillow when I was 11 or 12. Eventually I decided that my hand was more comfortable.