Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I make ogre troll sounds now out of boredom

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the Dead
★★
I make literal ogre sounds now. Thats what loneliness plus autism does to you

I love my ugly teeth, I love the way I got crazy weird hair. I ain't shit and very subhuman

Too low inhib bhai. I also make weird sounds in public sometimes when I feel like it
Does making the sounds make you feel better? Like does it reduce anxiety for example

Does making the sounds make you feel better? Like does it reduce anxiety for example
Yeah it feels good. Stress relieving. I barely talk to people, so it feels good

Yesterday I was in a grocery store at the toilet paper aisle and a woman was standing next to me then I said: "I need some shit paper to wipe my ass" in myself loudly. Brutal for my schizo autism

I love saying random phrases or making random noises when something annoys me

What no pussy does to a mf

Yeah it feels good. Stress relieving.
Good to hear brocel

Yesterday I was in a grocery store at the toilet paper aisle and a woman was standing next to me then I said: "I need some shit paper to wipe my ass" in myself loudly. Brutal for my schizo autism
Just try to ignore it, it's the best option. Don't stress yourself out over thinking about such type of stuff that occurred

have a duet with @The true diglet

Autist trait. Can relate
I was doing it while I was waging yesterday. I would just say random phrases under my breathe anytime I thought about something that annoyed me. Wonder if anyone even noticed me doing this. I'll also make random pained expressions out of nowhere.