Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I made the mistake of opening the door for a foid

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
Saw her coming through. Decided to be a gentleman and open the door for her. She said nothing, not a thank you or thanks. I said have a nice day. She gave me the look and that was that. They really do hate us just for existing...

Same yesterday when i went to the doctor she had a stroller but atleast she said thank you

you should have grabbed the door and beaten her to death with it (in minecraft ofc)

Saw her coming through. Decided to be a gentleman and open the door for her. She said nothing, not a thank you or thanks. I said have a nice day. She gave me the look and that was that. They really do hate us just for existing...
yea, foids nowadays are too busy being bitches to have manners

feminists justify this by saying that the foids are scared of being raped if they ever say 'thank you' or something. I think maybe feminists are just cunts

Same yesterday when i went to the doctor she had a stroller but atleast she said thank you
But I held it only for a short time she didnt get in fully so the door hit her i think :feelskek:

Where I’m at the young and old foids still say thank you so I don’t mind helping them in this way occasionally but anywhere else in the US that wokeness has creeped in? Hell no.

I sometimes hold the door for a few seconds, until the foid gets near enough, then let go (or slam) the door on her face.

idk, I think it's funny.

Where I’m at the young and old foids still say thank you so I don’t mind helping them in this way occasionally but anywhere else in the US that wokeness has creeped in? Hell no.
The old women around me are usually nice, but they're still snakes that shit talk everyone behind your backs so I stand by my beliefs of never help women ever.

Most foids can't even muster up the bare minimum of decency for sub 5 men

Since 3 years on .is and still didnt learn your lession, never began

I do it because letting the door close on them will make them give me negative looks which hurts me :feelsrope:

I've never opened the door for a bitch