Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I made myself the lord of cringe AGAIN

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
So i went to a phone store because my dad wanted me to buy a new one, you all know i suffer from a very bad case of social anxiety (i sperg out and start to stutter and suffer from wierd spasms) so awkwardly ask for a new phone, and as i soon as i stumble in front of their faces they gave that look of shock and confusion as if they just looked at some deformed beast, i literally could sense how they were cringing at me and how awkward the situation was, then they started to speak they worthless shilling techniques to convince me to buy phones but they who talked to me lock his eyes on mine even tho he knew i was unable to make eye contact with him for more than 1 second so i just kept looking at somewhere else exept his face of course, on one of those occasions i was looking at everywhere i could see how the other 2 guys kept looking at me in a cringe way, god that experience was fucking awful and unbereable to handle tbqh WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPENDS TO ME ALL THE FUCKING TIME GOD DAMN IT AND I THOUGHT THAT TIME WERE I STUTTER SO BAD I JUST GAVE UP IN A CLASS PRESENTATION WAS AWFUL ENOUGH

this is why i order stuff online, fuck going outside

Ever tried seeing a doctor for a benzo script for the social anxiety?

FUCK i can relate well to this.

I was looking for a book had to ask the cashier. She gave me the strangest fucking look. All i said was the title and author and asked if they had a copy. I swear she thought i threatened her life

Reminds me of the time I went to costa, asked for coffee and the barista didn't even want to look at me, kept looking everywhere but me while I was telling him my order :feelsrope:

I also have extremely bad social anxiety (At this point I don't even leave my house). Things like you described have happened to me also in the past too, especially the thing about eye contact. It is extremely humiliating tbh.

Yeah happened to me a couple of times.
Entered a shop and there was a handful of people talking and doing their stuff.
The very fucking moment I asked the girl at the counter what I was looking for, the whole shop fell quiet and everybody looked at me in utter confusion.
The worst thing was that she pretended that she didn't understand me. I had to repeat it.
By then I was like "what the fuck is so strange that everyone is gaping at me?"

Maybe I'm not that limited as the OP but I'd rather would have sunk into a hole in the ground.
Nowadays I only go inside shops when they are empty. If not, I'll wait until they are.

Yeah happened to me a couple of times.
Entered a shop and there was a handful of people talking and doing their stuff.
The very fucking moment I asked the girl at the counter what I was looking for, the whole shop fell quiet and everybody looked at me in utter confusion.
The worst thing was that she pretended that she didn't understand me. I had to repeat it.
By then I was like "what the fuck is so strange that everyone is gaping at me?"

Maybe I'm not that limited as the OP but I'd rather would have sunk into a hole in the ground.
Nowadays I only go inside shops when they are empty. If not, I'll wait until they are.
Yes this has happened to me before too, Asked some stupid foid bastard could I have something from behind the counter, and she just answered "What sorry? teehee can you repeat please teehee I am fucking retarded teehee" I can barely get the words out the first time, but the motherfucker made me repeat myself, I wished I was dead tbh when it happened.

No one thought you was being suspicious? I would just wear a hoodie after all of that.

Yes this has happened to me before too, Asked some stupid foid bastard could I have something from behind the counter, and she just answered "What sorry? teehee can you repeat please teehee I am fucking retarded teehee" I can barely get the words out the first time, but the motherfucker made me repeat myself, I wished I was dead tbh when it happened.
Exactly that's what happened. And you know then you want to get OUT of the shop, trying to walk normally but you can't and trip or bump into something.
Man I hate that shit.

No one thought you was being suspicious? I would just wear a hoodie after all of that.
That's actually the reason I don't wear a hoodie. Trying to look as normal as possible to not attract any attention.
Wearing a hoodie, they may confuse me with a gangster or something.

by reading this experience i can understand youre a truecel tbh.

Its bad. I dont have social anxiety but i cant stand awkward situations.

I was looking for a book had to ask the cashier. She gave me the strangest fucking look. All i said was the title and author and asked if they had a copy. I swear she thought i threatened her life

She sensed your toxic personality.

You need to get more outside, nothing is gonna change if you don’t learn basic communication. Yes ur an incel and your confidence maybe low, but you could change this by getting a job or smth. Next time please dont blame it on the outside
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You need to get more outside, nothing is gonna change if you don’t learn basic communication. Yes ur an incel and your confidence maybe low, but you could change this by getting a job or smth. Next time please dont blame it on the outside
KYS you bluepilled cuck

suffer from wierd spasms
I always thought that I was the only one who has those. It's an awful thing. When I have to talk to strangers my eyelids and my mouth start to spasm out which makes me even more uncomfortable.

lmao, bro. Thanks for the laugh. I cracked up at "by getting a job". HAHAHAHA Good stuff, mate. Good stuff :feelskek:

order stuff online???

Immersion therapy doesn't work. If you are ugly this will always happen when you go outside. This is the truecel world.

stop masturbating

I mumble like boomhauer from King of the Hill.

my brain goes almost blank when i talk to people and i get uncomfortable and i do this even with people im related to.

FUCK i can relate well to this.

Its because you're unkempt

lmao, bro. Thanks for the laugh. I cracked up at "by getting a job". HAHAHAHA Good stuff, mate. Good stuff :feelskek:

It is extremly easy to get a somewhat decent job or a job in general. They are so many free places that companies come to me and make me an offer to work with them.

this is why u order stuff online

it's always like that, if you are a chad or cahdlite with social anxiety you are seem as timid and cute, now if you are a incel you are the cringiest person to ever lived

So i went to a phone store because my dad wanted me to buy a new one, you all know i suffer from a very bad case of social anxiety (i sperg out and start to stutter and suffer from wierd spasms) so awkwardly ask for a new phone, and as i soon as i stumble in front of their faces they gave that look of shock and confusion as if they just looked at some deformed beast, i literally could sense how they were cringing at me and how awkward the situation was, then they started to speak they worthless shilling techniques to convince me to buy phones but they who talked to me lock his eyes on mine even tho he knew i was unable to make eye contact with him for more than 1 second so i just kept looking at somewhere else exept his face of course, on one of those occasions i was looking at everywhere i could see how the other 2 guys kept looking at me in a cringe way, god that experience was fucking awful and unbereable to handle tbqh WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPENDS TO ME ALL THE FUCKING TIME GOD DAMN IT AND I THOUGHT THAT TIME WERE I STUTTER SO BAD I JUST GAVE UP IN A CLASS PRESENTATION WAS AWFUL ENOUGH
Did you practice for that presentation? For how long? Did you have notecards?

i used to be like this, nothing creeps people out like a fgrown man acting like tomoko kuroki

dull yourself out with alcohol, stress, and exposure therapy. my life still sucks but im not nearly as autistically pathetic as i used to be

I feel ya dude.
Retail stores are torture, it's over for them anyway.
I can't believe "sales" is or ever was a respectable career.
Being awarded commission for how many people you can manipulate seems wrong.